LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Hearing him yell "I'm not going to San Francisco" from the golf course and now this, I think we just beat that dudes ass so bad he doesn't want to play for us or against us ever again!
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Hearing him yell "I'm not going to San Francisco" from the golf course and now this, I think we just beat that dudes ass so bad he doesn't want to play for us or against us ever again!

He ain't going back to Green Bay either. Why? Cuz they don't want him there.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I don't remember Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning and Eli Manning causing this much fuss.
f**k there goes our free win in the playoffs.

looks like it's your turn now Dak
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Mar 15, 2023 at 11:58 AM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I don't remember Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning and Eli Manning causing this much fuss.

I remember Favre doing it tho. Rodgers becoming all that he once hated. Including the move to NYJ.

Brady was just doing illegal tampering in the background.

What fuss did HE cause?

He said no decisions until after his retreat. And it makes sense, Wisconsin to New York is a huge move.

Then before his retreat other people are saying his plans, and he responds with "they are not my inner circle, they do not know."

Then he may have wanted to release it on the Mcafee show and told the jets. And all the outsiders were having strokes because of no information, meanwhile everyone that needed to know knew.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

What fuss did HE cause?

He said no decisions until after his retreat. And it makes sense, Wisconsin to New York is a huge move.

Then before his retreat other people are saying his plans, and he responds with "they are not my inner circle, they do not know."

Then he may have wanted to release it on the Mcafee show and told the jets. And all the outsiders were having strokes because of no information, meanwhile everyone that needed to know knew.

While he does come off as a douche sometimes, in this instance I am not blaming this one on Rodgers. The media plays their part.

Don't get me wrong, he has been the cause of a lot of "this fuss" in the past; so, many will not give him the benefit of the doubt in this instance.

It is more Favre like, but even worse. He is the Drama Queen King. So glad the 49ers never got the late career version of this guy.
Gonna miss Rodgers in the playoffs!

If the Packers really do insist on playing hardball, then ... okay, ... have fun with Aaron Rodgers at QB in 2023 for 60 Mil.

The Jets should not be giving up a king's ransom for AR, especially when they would have to pay AR 60 Mil for 2023.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
While he does come off as a douche sometimes, in this instance I am not blaming this one on Rodgers. The media plays their part.

Don't get me wrong, he has been the cause of a lot of "this fuss" in the past; so, many will not give him the benefit of the doubt in this instance.

I agree.

He is the type of celebrity guy i wonder if he would be an actual good friend.

By watching some of his pat mcafee stuff i think he would be. Eccentric sure, but seems honest, and doesn't have "friends"
I turned on NFL Network. Reminding me why i don't watch it much.

But MRob's take during the cynthia frelund probable wins segment was a pretty bad take.

She said 1.8 expected wins over average QB play. Mrob does sarcastic Oh no face, 60m and draft picks for 2 wins good job jets.

Assuming the jets had avg QB play that 2 wins likely puts them in the playoffs.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
I turned on NFL Network. Reminding me why i don't watch it much.

But MRob's take during the cynthia frelund probable wins segment was a pretty bad take.

She said 1.8 expected wins over average QB play. Mrob does sarcastic Oh no face, 60m and draft picks for 2 wins good job jets.

Assuming the jets had avg QB play that 2 wins likely puts them in the playoffs.

Jets have next to no talent. AAron going to have to go full Harbaugh and recruit some players or something.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Jets have next to no talent. AAron going to have to go full Harbaugh and recruit some players or something.

They went 7-9 in the AFC east 2 games out of the playoffs. With less than mediocre QB play. OROY, almost DROY,
If they bring in lewis or cobb, maybe Ezekiel Elliot.
Maybe mims steps it up, 30 catches. Davis to 40, moore 40, lazard 50, wilson and conklin stay the same.

They have talent just not at QB.
Share 49ersWebzone