There are 267 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Some craziness in GB. Rogers is coming across like he's full of himself.

Arrogant QBs? Well I never.

must be a millennial thing, i've never seen QBs act like they are gods gift.

Kap throws the ball 10 yards out of bounds and gives the "come on dog you shoulda caught that" look
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Some craziness in GB. Rogers is coming across like he's full of himself.

Arrogant QBs? Well I never.

must be a millennial thing, i've never seen QBs act like they are gods gift.

Kap throws the ball 10 yards out of bounds and gives the "come on dog you shoulda caught that" look

• LVJay
  • Veteran

OR

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
There is NO question that Rodgers is talented. Hard to dismiss all his miracle comebacks!
What if Rodgers had been the QB for the Patriots and Brady in Green Bay?

Who would have accomplished more?

All BB needs is an elite QB to go all the way. Mike LardCarthy was good when they won that SB, he and Rodgers were on the same page back then, not anymore (past few years).

I don't think Patriots / BB would have missed a beat if Aaron were the QB instead of Brady. I'm not really sure how well Brady / LardCarthy would have meshed tho...I think Brady would want to turn on him too or just ignore a lot of his playcalls.

This is a good take, and one that could be completely correct.

I don't think anyone can doubt Bill Belicheck is a good head coach. Even if after Tom Brady leaves, and they do not make the playoffs for a year or two. He has still shown with players like Matt Cassell and Jimmy G, (cassel in particular) that he can win with anyone at QB.

I think you have a great analogy on the point if you switch QB's what team stays the same and what team doesn't. Imagine Aaron Rodgers and Bill Belicheck linking up on the field.

I would have loved to see that. BB was just ahead of the rest like Walsh. He and Rodgers would have done as well or better than Brady and BB (imo). Even when Bill's defenses weren't great, it didn't matter in the playoffs because the Patriots usually just won (with Brady).

Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
LOL love that name for burger face, but I still think he provides a very QB friendly system no matter where he coaches.
Rodgers is just old and declined. He doesn't have much time or luck left in the NFL and he knows it himself with all the dumb commercials these days, showing signs of desperation.
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
I got to say this, Brady takes immaculate care of his body and he doesn't run around but just goes down when he knows he will get sacked. Rodgers however plays it the opposite on that front and I don't think he eats a diet like Brady's, so mileage will vary, i.e. Rodgers won't play pass 38-40 and his time is running out and I think his luck as well.

LOL (commercials / desperation)

Rodgers, to me, may have looked "old and declined" because he let it all get to his head, although he's actually not having a bad year as far as stats go (compared with top 5 QBs this year). That cloud of negativity (doubt / drama between him and Mike) hover around him and it probably affected the whole team at times. I place that blame on AR.

Yeah Brady definitely knows how to take care of himself on/off the field. Rodgers lives a bit more dangerously on the field and all his injuries proved that...maybe that's something he wants to work on, but did not believe the play calling / LardCarthy could help him with that
Rodgers has what, 20 touchdowns and 1 interception? Yeah no, he's not done.

OR

That was a precision pass, that towel was Kaps favorite and he didn't want anyone else using it.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

OR

That was a precision pass, that towel was Kaps favorite and he didn't want anyone else using it.

I laughed way to hard at that. Well played sir. I also appreciate Gabbert with the "cool guys don't look at explosions" persona
Sanchez > Manziel> Rodgers.

just my opinion.
Sanchez > Manziel> Rodgers.

just my opinion.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

OR

I laughed way to hard at that. Well played sir. I also appreciate Gabbert with the "cool guys don't look at explosions" persona

LOL

plus dude on the left with the most effortless attempt to tip a ball

I'd trade Jimmy for Rodgers any day.
Originally posted by father49er:

Whoa.... serious statement there. I agree though.

I would as well.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Rodgers has what, 20 touchdowns and 1 interception? Yeah no, he's not done.

This. SO dumb to think that Rodgers is somehow done.
Originally posted by Bitplayer:

I would as well.

Rodgers in Kyles offense?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Bitplayer:

I would as well.

Rodgers in Kyles offense?

It would never work, Rodgers would just audible out of Kyle's play calling....

Share 49ersWebzone