Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
0 - 4 playoffs lifetime vs 49ers.

LOL.

I said it before and I will say it again: KARMA.

Remember Alex Smith took the 49ers to the NFC Championship in 2011 with no top WRs on the 9er roster: "The 49ers lost 20–17 in overtime to the New York Giants in the NFC Championship Game. Smith completed 12 of 26 passes for 196 yards and two touchdowns, but the team turned the ball over twice on special teams.[79] Smith was chosen by teammates as winner of the Ed Block Courage Award, annually awarded to the player that exemplifies a commitment to sportsmanship and courage.[80] Smith made the USA Today All-Joe Team, an award which is given to the best players not to make the Pro Bowl.[81]" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Smith
If it wasn't for the FAILED special team, the 9ers with Alex Smith at QB and a weak WR corp would still have won the SB with that championship D and pretty good running game in 2011 but he sure got blamed for everything and replaced by Kraperchoke for all the WRONG REASONS then traded away and the rest of Harb and Kraperchoke is HISTORY.

NOW in 2022, Rodgers didn't even pass for a TD in the game yesterday he can't blame his special team as well as being 0-4 playoffs lifetime vs 49ers., he should take ALL THE BLAME FOR SUCKING. KARMA, BYE BYE OLD MAN, NO MORE SB FOR YOU. You were great all those years in the regular season but you sure sucked in the play-offs, Alex Smith made the play-offs a bunch of times too and beat his division plenty of times with KC but he sure took more blame than you when he didn't get to sit behind Favre and inherited a championship team for a free SB like you did, KARMA!!!!

BTW, Alex Smith still > Jimmy G (unless he wins the SB this time and performs magnificently in the SB, but give props to Jimmy G for the adversity he had to fight through this season through rain snow injuries and fighting off Trey from taking his job early, if Jimmy had given up this season because of any of that the 9ers would have easily gone 6-11, 7-10) and any 49er QB since. Trey Lance hopefully will be Better.

Great post. i so wanted Alex to win the Super Bowl back then. He should have and I believe we would have won the Super Bowl later on if we stayed with Smith (I know that's conversial on here). Anyhow, the larger point is that Rodgers should be considered a second tier QB IMO. He never came threw in the playoffs. Heck, Montana at the end of his career with the Chiefs had better playoff moments than Rodgers has for 20 years.

Like I said Karma, switch Alex Smith and Rodgers FATE around, Rodgers definitely would not have as good of a NFL career if he didn't go to GB and got drafted by Nolan to SF. It's LUCK and Karma and his Luck (that 1 SB after they got rid of Favre) and time has ran out now.. Both are good QBs, one had way better luck than the other and was definitely treated and look upon higher but now we know it wasn't all just that in the NFL, luck and Karma has a lot to do with it.

LOL.

Remember Alex Smith took the 49ers to the NFC Championship in 2011 with no top WRs on the 9er roster: "The 49ers lost 20–17 in overtime to the New York Giants in the NFC Championship Game. Smith completed 12 of 26 passes for 196 yards and two touchdowns, but the team turned the ball over twice on special teams.[79] Smith was chosen by teammates as winner of the Ed Block Courage Award, annually awarded to the player that exemplifies a commitment to sportsmanship and courage.[80] Smith made the USA Today All-Joe Team, an award which is given to the best players not to make the Pro Bowl.[81]" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Smith
If it wasn't for the FAILED special team, the 9ers with Alex Smith at QB and a weak WR corp would still have won the SB with that championship D and pretty good running game in 2011 but he sure got blamed for everything and replaced by Kraperchoke for all the WRONG REASONS then traded away and the rest of Harb and Kraperchoke is HISTORY.

NOW in 2022, Rodgers didn't even pass for a TD in the game yesterday he can't blame his special team as well as being 0-4 playoffs lifetime vs 49ers., he should take ALL THE BLAME FOR SUCKING. KARMA, BYE BYE OLD MAN, NO MORE SB FOR YOU. You were great all those years in the regular season but you sure sucked in the play-offs, Alex Smith made the play-offs a bunch of times too and beat his division plenty of times with KC but he sure took more blame than you when he didn't get to sit behind Favre and inherited a championship team for a free SB like you did, KARMA!!!!

BTW, Alex Smith still > Jimmy G (unless he wins the SB this time and performs magnificently in the SB, but give props to Jimmy G for the adversity he had to fight through this season through rain snow injuries and fighting off Trey from taking his job early, if Jimmy had given up this season because of any of that the 9ers would have easily gone 6-11, 7-10) and any 49er QB since. Trey Lance hopefully will be Better.

Great post. i so wanted Alex to win the Super Bowl back then. He should have and I believe we would have won the Super Bowl later on if we stayed with Smith (I know that's conversial on here). Anyhow, the larger point is that Rodgers should be considered a second tier QB IMO. He never came threw in the playoffs. Heck, Montana at the end of his career with the Chiefs had better playoff moments than Rodgers has for 20 years.

Like I said Karma, switch Alex Smith and Rodgers FATE around, Rodgers definitely would not have as good of a NFL career if he didn't go to GB and got drafted by Nolan to SF. It's LUCK and Karma and his Luck (that 1 SB after they got rid of Favre) and time has ran out now.. Both are good QBs, one had way better luck than the other and was definitely treated and look upon higher but now we know it wasn't all just that in the NFL, luck and Karma has a lot to do with it.

Yeah....... no .

Rodgers is living the career we wish Alex had for us

LOL.

100% chance Rodgers would still have had the better career than Alex.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

LOL.

100% chance Rodgers would still have had the better career than Alex.

100% Correct
The original post is still funny AF 😂
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

• Deebo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
100% Correct

yeah, I'll probably go with the QB that has HOF arm talent over the kid who stands on one leg in an interview
Would have been awesome if Gould runs to the end zone fans after that FG and yells, "We own you!"

LOL

LOL

• dj43
GMFB did a 10-minute segment on Rodgers this morning. All four agreed he wants to play some more and also that would not be in Green Bay. Cris Carter believes there is resentment in the WR room over the disparity in targets (over 100) between Adams and the next receiver in line. That is on Rodgers. Also, Rodgers' voice has been the only one heard in GB. He is Rodgers so he should get the ear of the FO but he also dominated other areas as well. "Other players on the team feel handcuffed when it comes to talking about the team," Carter claims.

3 1st was the price in a trade. Denver will be leading the pack.

Interestingly, there was a finger pointed at the multiple home losses the team has suffered in the playoffs while Rodgers has been there. At some point, he should look in the mirror and realize he shares a big part of the blame.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

good find!
One of the most spoiled players in the history of sports. He has had everything handed to him. A s**tty division to beat up on, a plethora of weapons, good defenses, home field advantage in what is supposed to be the hardest place to play on the road, easy paths to the super bowl, an entire organization kissing his ass

The one common denominator in their failures is him. Quite simply, he doesn't play well in the postseason and it costs them every year. Time to look in the mirror, A-aron.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
One of the most spoiled players in the history of sports. He has had everything handed to him. A s**tty division to beat up on, a plethora of weapons, good defenses, home field advantage in what is supposed to be the hardest place to play on the road, easy paths to the super bowl, an entire organization kissing his ass

The one common denominator in their failures is him. Quite simply, he doesn't play well in the postseason and it costs them every year. Time to look in the mirror, A-aron.

If only this was true lol. Glad his primadonna ass is gone, but he's rarely had a good defense, let alone a "plethora" of weapons.

I've said this before though, his ego gets in the way and he should've tried playing more "team" ball instead of always trying to be the hero.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jan 24, 2022 at 7:16 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone