LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

LOL!
THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIX THIS , AAron....

• jimrat
  • Veteran
I like Qaaron Rodgers
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIX THIS , AAron....

I love how you took into account the fact that John Brodie's number is unavailable.
I know this thread is strictly about Rodgers, but this is iconic:

[ Edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Jan 23, 2022 at 11:14 AM ]

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
0 - 4 playoffs lifetime vs 49ers.

LOL.

I said it before and I will say it again: KARMA.

Remember Alex Smith took the 49ers to the NFC Championship in 2011 with no top WRs on the 9er roster: "The 49ers lost 20–17 in overtime to the New York Giants in the NFC Championship Game. Smith completed 12 of 26 passes for 196 yards and two touchdowns, but the team turned the ball over twice on special teams.[79] Smith was chosen by teammates as winner of the Ed Block Courage Award, annually awarded to the player that exemplifies a commitment to sportsmanship and courage.[80] Smith made the USA Today All-Joe Team, an award which is given to the best players not to make the Pro Bowl.[81]" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Smith
If it wasn't for the FAILED special team, the 9ers with Alex Smith at QB and a weak WR corp would still have won the SB with that championship D and pretty good running game in 2011 but he sure got blamed for everything and replaced by Kraperchoke for all the WRONG REASONS then traded away and the rest of Harb and Kraperchoke is HISTORY.

NOW in 2022, Rodgers didn't even pass for a TD in the game yesterday he can't blame his special team as well as being 0-4 playoffs lifetime vs 49ers., he should take ALL THE BLAME FOR SUCKING. KARMA, BYE BYE OLD MAN, NO MORE SB FOR YOU. You were great all those years in the regular season but you sure sucked in the play-offs, Alex Smith made the play-offs a bunch of times too and beat his division plenty of times with KC but he sure took more blame than you when he didn't get to sit behind Favre and inherited a championship team for a free SB like you did, KARMA!!!!

BTW, Alex Smith still > Jimmy G (unless he wins the SB this time and performs magnificently in the SB, but give props to Jimmy G for the adversity he had to fight through this season through rain snow injuries and fighting off Trey from taking his job early, if Jimmy had given up this season because of any of that the 9ers would have easily gone 6-11, 7-10) and any 49er QB since. Trey Lance hopefully will be Better.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Jan 23, 2022 at 12:15 PM ]
all that crap for AARON ....the drama....the money........ and he has 4 completions in the second half.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

lmao
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
0 - 4 playoffs lifetime vs 49ers.

LOL.

I said it before and I will say it again: KARMA.

Remember Alex Smith took the 49ers to the NFC Championship in 2011 with no top WRs on the 9er roster: "The 49ers lost 20–17 in overtime to the New York Giants in the NFC Championship Game. Smith completed 12 of 26 passes for 196 yards and two touchdowns, but the team turned the ball over twice on special teams.[79] Smith was chosen by teammates as winner of the Ed Block Courage Award, annually awarded to the player that exemplifies a commitment to sportsmanship and courage.[80] Smith made the USA Today All-Joe Team, an award which is given to the best players not to make the Pro Bowl.[81]" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Smith
If it wasn't for the FAILED special team, the 9ers with Alex Smith at QB and a weak WR corp would still have won the SB with that championship D and pretty good running game in 2011 but he sure got blamed for everything and replaced by Kraperchoke for all the WRONG REASONS then traded away and the rest of Harb and Kraperchoke is HISTORY.

NOW in 2022, Rodgers didn't even pass for a TD in the game yesterday he can't blame his special team as well as being 0-4 playoffs lifetime vs 49ers., he should take ALL THE BLAME FOR SUCKING. KARMA, BYE BYE OLD MAN, NO MORE SB FOR YOU. You were great all those years in the regular season but you sure sucked in the play-offs, Alex Smith made the play-offs a bunch of times too and beat his division plenty of times with KC but he sure took more blame than you when he didn't get to sit behind Favre and inherited a championship team for a free SB like you did, KARMA!!!!

BTW, Alex Smith still > Jimmy G (unless he wins the SB this time and performs magnificently in the SB, but give props to Jimmy G for the adversity he had to fight through this season through rain snow injuries and fighting off Trey from taking his job early, if Jimmy had given up this season because of any of that the 9ers would have easily gone 6-11, 7-10) and any 49er QB since. Trey Lance hopefully will be Better.

Great post. i so wanted Alex to win the Super Bowl back then. He should have and I believe we would have won the Super Bowl later on if we stayed with Smith (I know that's conversial on here). Anyhow, the larger point is that Rodgers should be considered a second tier QB IMO. He never came threw in the playoffs. Heck, Montana at the end of his career with the Chiefs had better playoff moments than Rodgers has for 20 years.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by pdc20:
I always find curious that Rodgers waited for the draft last year to ask for a trade at San Francisco. It was too late after the trade with the Dolphins. If he really wanted to be here, why he waited until the draft? Him with Shanahan and that defense, good lord. But would he be willing to work with Shanahan at this stage of his career? That ´ s the thing. Rodgers has a big ego. And Shanahan can´t wait to work with Trey too now.

He's not coming here. Idk why people keep thinking that we spent 3 first round picks on a QB, just to go after another QB.
Well Kyle did make a call to LaFleur to ask about Rodgers the day of the draft. And he kind of said in the press conference after having draft Trey that hell yeah he would have made the trade for Rodgers.^^
[ Edited by pdc20 on Jan 23, 2022 at 2:25 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone