LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Isn't Rodgers signed for 2022, not a free agent until 2023?

I think he's unrestricted. So is Adams.

Fox sports brought up an interesting scenerio....cutting Jimmy and sending Lance to GB and signing Rogers if he hits FA. Instant contender each year I think.

That's not going to happen! Rodgers would screw up our salary cap big time and we would have to start hollowing out the team. Lance is the starter next season.
Rodgers is a 49er faithful fan and I will never be convinced he isn't.
Twitter going in on Rodgers not being immunized against "COVID-49"
0 - 4 playoffs lifetime vs 49ers.

LOL.

Originally posted by English:

Fox sports brought up an interesting scenerio....cutting Jimmy and sending Lance to GB and signing Rogers if he hits FA. Instant contender each year I think.

That's not going to happen! Rodgers would screw up our salary cap big time and we would have to start hollowing out the team. Lance is the starter next season.

Rodgers would need to humble himself and show he's all about the team and winning a championship roster by doing a Brady and taking a pay cut not going for 40 plus mil. Brady always went around 25 mil per. Either way this team always seems about setting themselves up for the future as well so no way they're moving off Lance as they shouldn't. Wish Rodgers was available around 15'
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Rodgers would need to humble himself and show he's all about the team and winning a championship roster by doing a Brady and taking a pay cut not going for 40 plus mil. Brady always went around 25 mil per. Either way this team always seems about setting themselves up for the future as well so no way they're moving off Lance as they shouldn't. Wish Rodgers was available around 15'

The words "'Rodgers" and "humble" in the same sentence! I read a lot of speculation about where he will play next year. This was surely his last, best chance at another Lombardi. He may just hang them up and walk.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
He should go to Pittsburgh.
I think this is why he wanted to come to the 49ers. He knew this would happen.

agreed

i think Lance sets us up for 10 years. also why would GB make that trade when they have Love?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FL9er:

I think he's going to Denver.

Refuses to get vaxxed or beat Niners in playoffs

Don't want Rogers but would love Adams
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by FL9er:

I think he's going to Denver.

I think Denver as well, but that is one tough division. At least it's a lot more competitive than the Norris division he's feasted on for years.
Share 49ersWebzone