There are 70 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, is he done?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, is he done?

Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
You can refuse to take the vaccine here and not be an "anti-vaxxer".

Not every vaccine is for everyone.

I don't get why Rodgers has to be coerced into taking this vaccine or judged for not taking it.

It sounds like I am against taking it myself but I got vaccinated several months ago. Overall, I weighed both sides of the argument and the vaccination won out. Living in NYC without the vax these days is tough.

Funny thing is when I was a DoD contractor I would have to get vaccines annually. One year I had 7 (SEVEN) vaccines in one sitting.........4 in one shoulder, 3 in the other!!! I wonder how many pro-vaxxers here would've done that just for the privilege of making good money in a 3rd world country.

As a needle hater, that s**t was tough.

He is being judged for LYING about it and acting as if he was vaccinated (NFL protocol etc).

Kirk Cousins came out early and said no. Nobody is giving him s**t.

The LYING is what people are mad about.

And then playing victim like a lil b***h

I don't get why Rodgers has to be coerced into taking this vaccine or judged for not taking it.

It sounds like I am against taking it myself but I got vaccinated several months ago. Overall, I weighed both sides of the argument and the vaccination won out. Living in NYC without the vax these days is tough.

Funny thing is when I was a DoD contractor I would have to get vaccines annually. One year I had 7 (SEVEN) vaccines in one sitting.........4 in one shoulder, 3 in the other!!! I wonder how many pro-vaxxers here would've done that just for the privilege of making good money in a 3rd world country.

How about because the dude is being paid $27M to be available and play football games. Like it or not, when you sign up for that kind of money you have an obligation to people other than yourself. He may have cost his team home field advantage in the playoffs. Unacceptable given his position and his salary.

And the above point doesn't even involve the bold faced lies and deception, putting other people at risk, going to Joe Rogan for medical advice etc.

Total s**thead move. f**k him.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Love it. Rodgers is such a little baby. Claiming a woke mob is cancelling him when no one has said anything about him stepping down from any of his duties. I think the only partnership he lost was to a Wisconsin Medical Association, which seems reasonable. People are making this a big deal because he straight up tried to make people believe he was vaccinated and this was the result. He missed a game that the team lost and probably would have won had he played. For what? Because he has a mRNA allergy (which im pretty sure no knows they have it until they get it and its easily treatable) and still refused to get the J&J (not a mRNA vaccine) because of blood clots that occur in 1/1,000,000 people and those people are middle aged women. Its like dude...stop lying and just admit you are a anti-vaxxer. Tons of anti-vaxxers in this league and everyone lets it go. Kirk Cousins came out as a anti-vaxxer and everyone had their say and dropped it.

Very well written and I agree with just about everything you said in here.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

The NFL continues to do things to make themselves look bad but I don't think they really care. They know they can get away with anything because nothing will ever stop the NFL machine.

You cant be serious with this.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Yea Rodgers shouldn't be fined at all.

Neither should have Lamb.
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:

Yea, Rodgers shouldn't be fined. He should be suspended and frankly he shouldn't be allowed to play football. Along with any of the other idiotic antivaxxers in the NFL.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Yea, Rodgers shouldn't be fined. He should be suspended and frankly he shouldn't be allowed to play football. Along with any of the other idiotic antivaxxers in the NFL.

I was very surprised that he didn't get suspended, and that the Packers didn't lose a pick. They covered for him, and he lied about being vaccinated. Says he followed protocol, but who's gonna believe that s**t.
My understanding he'll rejoin the team 5 mins before kickoff, we got Russell Wilson back and in Wisconsin, DK Metcalf is involved vs Hysterikal's man crush, BAM this is must see TV right here.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
My understanding he'll rejoin the team 5 mins before kickoff, we got Russell Wilson back and in Wisconsin, DK Metcalf is involved vs Hysterikal's man crush, BAM this is must see TV right here.

I wish. Jaire is still out with a shoulder injury
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Lol don't be talking about others having man crushes.

lol! just cause someone doesn't want it doesn't mean they're antivaxxers. players should have that right.

clearly those who got it are still getting covid in the league. all seem to be gone for a week and then back for the following just like Rodgers could be if they let him as they should.

ppl acting like he hit a woman.

it should be someone's choice anyways.

Hope Rodgers come to the niners next season.

lol! just cause someone doesn't want it doesn't mean they're antivaxxers. players should have that right.

clearly those who got it are still getting covid in the league. all seem to be gone for a week and then back for the following just like Rodgers could be if they let him as they should.

ppl acting like he hit a woman.

it should be someone's choice anyways.

Hope Rodgers come to the niners next season.

I like it man. Think big in small ways.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Love it. Rodgers is such a little baby. Claiming a woke mob is cancelling him when no one has said anything about him stepping down from any of his duties. I think the only partnership he lost was to a Wisconsin Medical Association, which seems reasonable. People are making this a big deal because he straight up tried to make people believe he was vaccinated and this was the result. He missed a game that the team lost and probably would have won had he played. For what? Because he has a mRNA allergy (which im pretty sure no knows they have it until they get it and its easily treatable) and still refused to get the J&J (not a mRNA vaccine) because of blood clots that occur in 1/1,000,000 people and those people are middle aged women. Its like dude...stop lying and just admit you are a anti-vaxxer. Tons of anti-vaxxers in this league and everyone lets it go. Kirk Cousins came out as a anti-vaxxer and everyone had their say and dropped it.

Very well written and I agree with just about everything you said in here.

Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I was very surprised that he didn't get suspended, and that the Packers didn't lose a pick. They covered for him, and he lied about being vaccinated. Says he followed protocol, but who's gonna believe that s**t.

Hey C'mon, Rodgers was getting expert alternative medical advice from a top alternative medical scientist! Joe Rogan
Share 49ersWebzone