LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
Bruh rolls in from the beach in f**king flipflops, looks like ole dude you buy some weed off of from the backwoods of Pope County, Arkansas, has a stellar practice, and then torches the organization? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

do not forget his stupid little bun
I'd trade his ass to Jacksonville if i were the gm after that press conference
Originally posted by lamontb:

maybe carolina. But Jacksonville just drafted the second coming of Jimmy G.

They don't want to trade him though lol.
Originally posted by GoldenFortyNiner:
He's no Tom Brady

He's not even Eli.

Theyd instantly become a bottom feeder. Green Bay front office is trash and has been for years. That's why 1 player stands between competing for a sb and irrelevance
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Theyd instantly become a bottom feeder. Green Bay front office is trash and has been for years. That's why 1 player stands between competing for a sb and irrelevance

Exactly
3 PTS?
He just doesn't seem to be into football anymore. The minute you have doubt about football, like he did in the offseason, that's the minute you should retire.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
I'm in the conspiracy camp that he's there to be petty and sink the packers over what transpired.

• titan
  • Veteran
He's gonna throw for like 4TDs soon.
There are so many years where he starts off slow. Then he says "relax." Then they start winning games and he starts throwing TD's. Have you guys not watched over the years?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
There are so many years where he starts off slow. Then he says "relax." Then they start winning games and he starts throwing TD's. Have you guys not watched over the years?

Slow and what he put up last week are two different things. It was the 2nd worst game of his career put up in his 17 seasons in the NFL.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
At least he got rid of that stupid haircut. He was looking like Banjo Man.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Slow and what he put up last week are two different things. It was the 2nd worst game of his career put up in his 17 seasons in the NFL.

I think he will be fine.
Share 49ersWebzone