There are 191 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

A great QB makes great receivers.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
A great QB makes great receivers.

A great QB makes good receivers better. Rodgers looked like he was regressing with Adams out. Even a great QB needs some decent talent around them.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
We kill Queefs in that SB last year if Rodgers was our QB, Emmanuel Sanders would've stayed and we aren't a 5-9 team in 2020

He pretty washed up doe
Originally posted by LVJay:
We kill Queefs in that SB last year if Rodgers was our QB, Emmanuel Sanders would've stayed and we aren't a 5-9 team in 2020

He pretty washed up doe

He's still winging it pretty good but he's def at that age, starting next year where that arm could fly off with the ball at any time. Can't beat father time
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal1632:
He's still winging it pretty good but he's def at that age, starting next year where that arm could fly off with the ball at any time. Can't beat father time

With him, we win last year and go back to playoffs this year... next year is another story, may or may not be "done"...
MVP hands down, 37 years old. Isn't going anywhere now, he'll retire a Packer. They get Dillon going with Aaron Jones, they're a matchup problem for anyone.
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Dec 28, 2020 at 8:31 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

He pretty washed up doe

Nope. Refs won that Super Bowl for the Chiefs, 49ers were playing the Chiefs and Refs. You guys wanna blame that deep ball to Sanders, but there was still so much time in that game, Mahomes would've just bombed it for a deep gain or TD.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
MVP hands down, 37 years old. Isn't going anywhere now, he'll retire a Packer. They get Dillon going with Aaron Jones, they're a matchup problem for anyone.

I wouldnt say hands down. I would say it is a tossup or he is slightly favored at this point. But him being 37 couldnt be more irrelevant to the debate.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I wouldnt say hands down. I would say it is a tossup or he is slightly favored at this point. But him being 37 couldnt be more irrelevant to the debate.

Rodgers -155
Mahomes +145

I think Mahomes would need a big performance next week ..... but he probably won't play much
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Rodgers -155
Mahomes +145

I think Mahomes would need a big performance next week ..... but he probably won't play much

Yeah, Rodgers has it locked up. KC has no need to play starters this week.
How is age not relevant given the title of this thread? Unless age is no longer a factor in decline performance.

Rodgers hitting his stride in this Shanahan type offense. If you have a QB with an arm, this offense is beautiful
My biggest pipe dream all offseason was for the the Packers to suck this year and go with Love in 2021. Then the 49ers let Jimmy G go and get Rodgers from GB for picks. We also allow LaFleur go to GB to be with his brother and become their OC. Meanwhile, Rodgers rides off into the sunset of his career by winning multiple Super Bowl's with his childhood team. You can't tell me that isn't storybook.

We never should have had to dream about it if we didn't have Fat Ass Mike McCarthy and Mike Nolan convince McCloughan that Smith was the guy to take. Maybe there is a sliver of hope if GB gets beat in their first game of the postseason. It is amazing that GB hasn't done more with Rodgers than one Super Bowl.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

He pretty washed up doe

Nope. Refs won that Super Bowl for the Chiefs, 49ers were playing the Chiefs and Refs. You guys wanna blame that deep ball to Sanders, but there was still so much time in that game, Mahomes would've just bombed it for a deep gain or TD.

If anybody had a choice between AR and JG in that Super Bowl and he/she chose JG, that person would be one of a handful or maybe the only one.

I like JG, but he is no AR (by far)...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Rodgers hitting his stride in this Shanahan type offense. If you have a QB with an arm, this offense is beautiful

+1000000000
Up next on 49ers QB conspiracy …. Aaron Rodgers
Share 49ersWebzone