There are 181 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Originally posted by strickac:
He gets more excuses from media and fans than anyone I can think of. They always blame the running game and the defense. GB had an excellent run game this season because they actually committed to it, rather than allowing Aaron to check into a pass play all the time.

Their defense wasn't great, nor were they very bad. They ranked near the league average in yards and only gave up about 19 pts/g.

On a defense they just didn't produce. They have a solid Oline, very good ground attack, a true #1 WR in Adams, 2 veteran TEs, and a group of young WRs that played pretty well throughout the last 2 seasons. They had a good season, especially when you consider a new HC and offense system. I don't think he's close to being done. IMO, their problems and lack of success late in the season is mainly because of Aaron.

They have 1 good WR, everybody else is trash. Jimmy Graham hasn't been the same TE since he left the Saints. Yes they finally have a decent RB, but that hasn't been Aaron's fault. How many GB RBs went on to have good careers elsewhere?

This was one of the best teams hes had, but that's not saying alot at all.

However, I do think he's done. Maybe hes got another year left in him.

He has been s**t in the playoffs, that's a fact. He shrinks when the moments gets big.

A fact according to who? You need to look up the definition of a fact. He has 40 TDs and 12 ints in his playoff career. That's far from s**t lol.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RodgAa00/gamelog/post/

And his defense has given up 30 and 40 points multiple times in the playoffs.

Again, empty numbers. I care about championships. How well does he play in his playoff losses? What's his body language? Does he inspire confidence?
He gets more excuses from media and fans than anyone I can think of. They always blame the running game and the defense. GB had an excellent run game this season because they actually committed to it, rather than allowing Aaron to check into a pass play all the time.

Their defense wasn't great, nor were they very bad. They ranked near the league average in yards and only gave up about 19 pts/g.

On a defense they just didn't produce. They have a solid Oline, very good ground attack, a true #1 WR in Adams, 2 veteran TEs, and a group of young WRs that played pretty well throughout the last 2 seasons. They had a good season, especially when you consider a new HC and offense system. I don't think he's close to being done. IMO, their problems and lack of success late in the season is mainly because of Aaron.

They have 1 good WR, everybody else is trash. Jimmy Graham hasn't been the same TE since he left the Saints. Yes they finally have a decent RB, but that hasn't been Aaron's fault. How many GB RBs went on to have good careers elsewhere?

He has been s**t in the playoffs, that's a fact. He shrinks when the moments gets big.

A fact according to who? You need to look up the definition of a fact. He has 40 TDs and 12 ints in his playoff career. That's far from s**t lol.

Again, empty numbers. I care about championships. How well does he play in his playoff losses? What's his body language? Does he inspire confidence?

Ok.
1-3 in championship games. Has an all pro LT tackle, a great RT, an all pro wr and a great rb (21 tds). He reminds me of Steve young. A great qb that loses championship games more times than not. The Seattle game was his fault bc it certainly wasn't the defenses. He's got a few good years left but he's done as far as being dominant

Ok.

Glad we can agree. You can have the Aaron Rodgers's and Matt Ryan's of the world, I'll take Jimmy G ANY day.

Ok.

Glad we can agree. You can have the Aaron Rodgers's and Matt Ryan's of the world, I'll take Jimmy G ANY day.

Matt Ryan is no where close to the QB that Aaron is. But ok.
TheGire49ers' vagina is moist for Aaron. Fanboy status.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Oh look its drunk TS again. Its 5 PM somewhere...
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jan 29, 2020 at 10:08 AM ]
Ya this dude is a bum
When the Packers played the niners a few weeks ago .Aaron Rodgers looked like Spinks before he got in the ring with Tyson. Already defeated.

If Jimmy did that I would want him benched.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jan 29, 2020 at 12:38 PM ]

I thought rules prohibit targeting posters, instead target their post.

What does any of that have to do with his defenses getting bombed on constantly? A QB can only do so much. Brees has had the same issue in New Orleans and all the years he was stuck carrying terrible defenses in the playoffs.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Ya this dude is a bum

Mullens >>> rodgers
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

He always does it.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

He always does it.

Ya TS constantly starting stuff. Just started attacking me for no reason, in two different threads now.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Ya this dude is a bum

Mullens >>> rodgers

If only.....
Share 49ersWebzone