LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Originally posted by Dshearn:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Incredible article, it's amazing they were able to have the success they did. That being said, they both sound like a couple a*****es.

jesus….if that article is the truth lol

We all knew Rodgers was an alpha male, take a back seat to no one.

There's no reason to question the truth to this one in my opinion, all of these former players went on record to say all this. That rarely happens with these kinda reports.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Apr 4, 2019 at 1:25 PM ]
We all knew that Rodgers had an ego, but the fact that he's held a grudge against mccarthy ever since he became HC is pretty insane.
Incredible article, it's amazing they were able to have the success they did. That being said, they both sound like a couple a*****es.

There's no reason to question the truth to this one in my opinion, all of these former players went on record to say all this. That rarely happens with these kinda reports.

I agree. Jennings seems like a very genuine person whenever I see interviews with him. He cares about choosing his words carefully and he gives both praise and criticism.

I found that article to be one of the best written I have seen. Regardless of a sports article or not.

I did not realize how often rodgers was audibling plays and how little the players cared for mccarthy. Its crazy they always made of the defense run to the offense during practice and mccarthy was skipping meetings for massages.
Robert Kraft has reportedly reached out to McCarthy to find out more details about getting his masseuse into Patriots headquarters and not having to go to her.

What part of that article gave you the impression that Aaron is an alpha male?

Douchebag≠Alpha male.

Now don't get me wrong, I'd take that hyper sensitive, passive aggressive, douche bag as my QB any day of the week but those traits are like the exact opposite of an Alpha.
yea i think his run is over, simply because he no longer gonna have consistency with mccarthy gone and he getting older
What's an Aaron Rodgers? Never even heard of it.
you guys are delusional... of course hes done.................................. its the offseason he cant play.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
yea i think his run is over, simply because he no longer gonna have consistency with mccarthy gone and he getting older

Plus his ego on changing plays just to spite the coaching.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I think he is still a top three or even the best quarterback in the league. He's just a prick I guess

Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Report: Aaron Rodgers was frustrated with Mike McCarthy's 'low football IQ'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-aaron-rodgers-was-frustrated-with-mike-mccarthys-low-football-iq/ar-BBVCqap?ocid=spartandhp

"Aaron's always had a chip on his shoulder with Mike," Grant said. "The guy who ended up becoming your coach passed on you when he had a chance. Aaron was upset that Mike passed on him — that Mike actually verbally said that Alex Smith was a better quarterback."

Let's see how well Rodgers does without McCarthy this season.. LOL!!! Can't wait.

You think McCarthy was the reason that offense was good? LOL LOL LOL! LOL !!! LOoooooooo0000000l

Now with that article how do you think his young new HC feels? "LOL LOL LOL! LOL !!! LOoooooooo0000000l"
GL to your fail boi Rodgers "LOL LOL LOL! LOL !!! LOoooooooo0000000l"
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Apr 6, 2019 at 1:10 PM ]
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/time-is-now-for-packers-to-find-aaron-rodgers-eventual-replacement/ar-BBVGt7X?ocid=spartandhp

Times up before Brady LOL!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:

I think he is still a top three or even the best quarterback in the league. He's just a prick I guess

Yeah, he's a dick.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Yeah, he's a dick.

Probably more in the chode side too
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
So he is pretty much Ryan Leaf if he actually panned out.
Share 49ersWebzone