There are 190 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, is he done?

Aaron Rodgers, is he done?

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Kap throws the ball 10 yards out of bounds and gives the "come on dog you shoulda caught that" look

OR

That was a precision pass, that towel was Kaps favorite and he didn't want anyone else using it.

I laughed way to hard at that. Well played sir. I also appreciate Gabbert with the "cool guys don't look at explosions" persona

https://youtu.be/vjDeRBwO_7U
I wouldn't trade Jimmy for Rodgers. Maybe 10 years ago but not today. He doesn't look right. Even now that McCarthy is gone, he still doesn't look right.

Age might be finally catching up to him. He plays too much playground ball.

I wouldn't even put him in my top 5 QBs of all time.
  • dj43
Originally posted by rathman4481:
I wouldn't trade Jimmy for Rodgers. Maybe 10 years ago but not today. He doesn't look right. Even now that McCarthy is gone, he still doesn't look right.

Age might be finally catching up to him. He plays too much playground ball.

I wouldn't even put him in my top 5 QBs of all time.
That may be because he has not always had truly reliable receivers around him. His ability to scramble, combined with a healthy, mobile OL have allowed him to make up for that lack of quality.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Done with #OliviaMunn #MikeMcCarthy and soon to be done with #DanicaPatrick
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
He's looked mediocre this year, no doubt.
Originally posted by Jiks:

• dj43
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Yep, another 'mediocre' day - 37/55, 442, 2 passing TDs. no picks, ran for two more.

..b-b-but the Jets.
I think this is a question more applicable to Tom Brady
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:

Yep, another 'mediocre' day - 37/55, 442, 2 passing TDs. no picks, ran for two more.

..b-b-but the Jets.
25 tds is not Aaron Rodgers. It's actually the worst of his career barring his injury seasons. 62% is definitely below his average. And l at ran for 2 more. They were QB sneaks.
[ Edited by Jiks on Dec 24, 2018 at 12:34 PM ]

..b-b-but the Jets.
25 tds is not Aaron Rodgers. It's actually the worst of his career barring his injury seasons. 62% is definitely below his average.

he's looked medicore this year for his standards, but he's still top 5 in the league. that team has been more awful than previous seasons, and that's hard to do. no running game, bad oline, very little weapons, terrible defense...nobody is winning with that, idc what QB it is, especially when you also have a horrible HC.

• Jiks
  • Veteran
He's middle of the pack in nearly every stat besides yards and ints. He hasn't been himself this year no matter what way you look at it. QBs have down years, I'm not saying the guy is done.

..b-b-but the Jets.
25 tds is not Aaron Rodgers. It's actually the worst of his career barring his injury seasons. 62% is definitely below his average. And l at ran for 2 more. They were QB sneaks.

Cool. Still nothing about his season has been mediocre.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran

..b-b-but the Jets.

Cool. Still nothing about his season has been mediocre.
Agree to disagree
  • dj43
He's middle of the pack in nearly every stat besides yards and ints. He hasn't been himself this year no matter what way you look at it. QBs have down years, I'm not saying the guy is done.

Stats mean little. He has been dealing with a knee issue since the first game of the season. That has restricted his ability to transfer with properly when He also has had the weakest group of receivers he has had since Jordy Nelson was fully healthy - that has been three years. He still has the best arm in the game, Mahomes not withstanding, and is as game-smart as anyone.

If Gutekunst can give him some weapons again he will shine like before. Thompson had been running on the cheap too long thinking Rodgers could make up the difference. They got lucky with Nelson but let Jennings go before his time...and other mistakes.
I don't think he's done, but he's about the most unlikeable QB in the league. Diva to the 8th power.
Share 49erswebzone