LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Damm he looks OLD. He should retire as an over paid over the hill down trending 1 and done lonely greedy selfish old CHOKE in Nebraska already LOL!!!!
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Now that Adams have left, the highest paid CHOKE is 110% 1 and done. BAM I told you LOL (called this since 2018 on this over paid CHOKE)!!!!

Rodgers has won 2 MVPs since then and you think that helps your case?

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Now that Adams have left, the highest paid CHOKE is 110% 1 and done. BAM I told you LOL (called this since 2018 on this over paid CHOKE)!!!!

Public forum narcissist!!!

Damm he looks OLD. He should retire as an over paid over the hill down trending 1 and done lonely greedy selfish old CHOKE in Nebraska already LOL!!!!

To your questions on the same topic, let's see if the old down trending Highest over paid CHOKE who can't barely run around anymore and escape the rush can get MVP again without the production of Adams this coming season?

I BET this over paid CHOKE is done and going down. Even Brady needs top receivers to be good, Brady is considered one of the best to ever play but he isn't the highest paid and certainly is not a 1 and done or a choke and funny older but doesn't look it, LOL GAME OVER.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Mar 23, 2022 at 10:44 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Public forum narcissist!!!

Someone needs to look up the definition and check the mirror lol...

To your questions on the same topic, let's see if the old down trending Highest over paid CHOKE who can't barely run around anymore and escape the rush can get MVP again without the production of Adams this coming season?

I BET this over paid CHOKE is done and going down. Even Brady needs top receivers to be good, Brady is considered one of the best to ever play but he isn't the highest paid and certainly is not a 1 and done or a choke and funny older but doesn't look it, LOL GAME OVER.

Dude you said he was done 4 years ago. That would be like saying Joe Burrow is done and in like 15 years after he's won a super bowl and few MVPs he finally starts to decline and I come on here pounding my chest saying I was right. Like no s**t time always catches up to these dudes you're not some prophet

Dude you said he was done 4 years ago. That would be like saying Joe Burrow is done and in like 15 years after he's won a super bowl and few MVPs he finally starts to decline and I come on here pounding my chest saying I was right. Like no s**t time always catches up to these dudes you're not some prophet

He's been choking and choking to the 9ers since and you are unhappy about that LOL?

He's done because he is a Over Paid CHOKE (THE HIGHEST PAID, IF THAT MEANS NOTHING YOU GOT MATH ISSUES LOL, SALARY CAP MUCH?) unlike Brady and now Adams has left, he is officially DONE.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Mar 23, 2022 at 10:56 AM ]
BTW let's get this out of the way, people on forums like this argue who is right or wrong (like it matters at the end of the day since none of what transpire in the NFL affects everyday life) and get triggered because of Ego. FYI, EGO is Toxic to have one and be triggered in any way shows how unevolved someone is.

PACKERS ARE GOING TO REGRET PAYING THE OLD CHOKE ONE LAST TIME AND AS THE HIGHEST PAID NFL PLAYER TO DATE, MARK MY WORDS.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Mar 24, 2022 at 8:07 AM ]
BTW let's get this out of the way, people on forums like this argue who is right or wrong (like it matters at the end of the day since none of what transpire in the NFL affects everyday life) and get triggered because of Ego. FYI, EGO is Toxic to have one and be triggered in any way shows how unevolved someone is.

PACKERS ARE GOING TO REGRET PAYING THE OLD CHOKE ONE LAST TIME AND AS THE HIGHEST PAID NFL PLAYER TO DAY, MARK MY WORDS.

Seems like you're having some sort of episode here. Take a break, cool off and stop with the all caps spam posts.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

He's been choking and choking to the 9ers since and you are unhappy about that LOL?

He's done because he is a Over Paid CHOKE (THE HIGHEST PAID, IF THAT MEANS NOTHING YOU GOT MATH ISSUES LOL, SALARY CAP MUCH?) unlike Brady and now Adams has left, he is officially DONE.

He has more SBs than our team does over the past 20 years. Advantage: Rodgers.

We say Jimmy is great, then we hate on the reigning MVP?

PACKERS ARE GOING TO REGRET PAYING THE OLD CHOKE ONE LAST TIME AND AS THE HIGHEST PAID NFL PLAYER TO DAY, MARK MY WORDS.

Seems like you're having some sort of episode here. Take a break, cool off and stop with the all caps spam posts.

Control freak much? (Love how this forum operates especially with all the unevolved fragile toxic ego narcissists getting triggered by truth).
Again, to answer your question: Packers are going to regret paying the old choke one last time and as the highest paid NFL player to date (GREED is root of all evil), mark my words. 2022 is Judgment, on Rodgers, Mahomes as well as Putin and any one toxic in that way.

It's still just as stupid a question today as it was 4 years ago.
you aren't going to sign with the niners AAron? Stay getting owned then.

2 playoff wins in 3 years. Goal is to win super bowls not MVPs.

One of the major reasons he wins regular season MVPs is that he gets to play 6 games total against the Lions, Bears, and Minny. He pads his stats against these teams even in losses (barely any considering how bad the teams are in the division). Also having a top 3 WR in the league that stays healthy probably helps also.

Interesting how no MVP comes out of the NFC West which has been the most competitive division in football for a while with some team from the division represented in the super bowl in 2018, 2019, and 2021.
[ Edited by jimmy3233 on Apr 1, 2022 at 12:33 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone