LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

• dj43
Rodgers is bright guy. He could look around the league and see what was working and why...and McCarthy wasn't running any of that stuff. The timing was terrible but the move was inevitable.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
Rodgers is bright guy. He could look around the league and see what was working and why...and McCarthy wasn't running any of that stuff. The timing was terrible but the move was inevitable.

I don't have a problem with the timing.
No.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by dj43:

I don't have a problem with the timing.

This... I wouldn't have have been surprised if they did it last week after another terrible performance.
Josh McDaniels GB new coach rumor ?
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Josh McDaniels GB new coach rumor ?

I think Bruce Arians might widen his search from the Browns.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
LOL. Started this thread and GB lose AZ at home. Where is the Great Arron Rogers (at home as a matter of fact)?

31/50 233 yds, 1 TD, 79.8 QBR... the Great Arron had a Alex Smith day vs the pathetic Cardinals? He's done, I said it months ago LOL.

So tell me. Why do you praise one endlessly, and say the other guy is done? You yourself just said they were the same.

Tell me how was Kirk Cousins yesterday? 1 TD, 2 INTs, 201 yds and 10 pts (Vikings 6-5-1 almost out of play-off wild card spot). If Alex was still playing, Redskins would edge out Vikings tonight and might have already beaten the Cowboys on Thanksgiving. And to think Rodgers lost to Cousins lol.. There is your answer to who is good, who is not, who is better right now and the last couple of seasons, and my claims are correct and I merely pointed out the facts that some people refuse to acknowledge.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Dec 3, 2018 at 6:43 AM ]
LOL. Started this thread and GB lose AZ at home. Where is the Great Arron Rogers (at home as a matter of fact)?

31/50 233 yds, 1 TD, 79.8 QBR... the Great Arron had a Alex Smith day vs the pathetic Cardinals? He's done, I said it months ago LOL.

So tell me. Why do you praise one endlessly, and say the other guy is done? You yourself just said they were the same.

Tell me how was Kirk Cousins yesterday? 1 TD, 2 INTs, 201 yds and 10 pts (Vikings 6-5-1 almost out of play-off wild card spot). If Alex was still playing, Redskins would edge out Vikings tonight and might have already beaten the Cowboys on Thanksgiving. And to think Rodgers lost to Cousins lol.. There is your answer to who is good, who is not, who is better right now and the last couple of seasons, and my claims are correct and I merely pointed out the facts that some people refuse to acknowledge.

I just learned football games are 1 vs 1. I never knew I thought it was 11 on 11.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Arians and Bowles in Green Bay next year.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Arians and Bowles in Green Bay next year.

MVP... for Jaire

I just learned football games are 1 vs 1. I never knew I thought it was 11 on 11.

When it comes to Alex Smith or any mention of him, it has always been QB to QB, as the blame is always on him, while it can't be the same criteria for other QBs especially compared to him (even the great Rodgers).

Fact is both Rodgers and Cousins didn't score enough points to help their team win yesterday, so they're both losers on Sunday (one got their 13 seasons HC fired, the other might have lost their team's wild card spot is what I stated).
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Dec 3, 2018 at 6:57 AM ]
MVP... for Jaire

There is NO question that Rodgers is talented. Hard to dismiss all his miracle comebacks!
What if Rodgers had been the QB for the Patriots and Brady in Green Bay?

Who would have accomplished more?

Answer my question.
  • dj43
Very good article from Mike Silver this morning on the Rodgers/McCarthy relationship.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000995601/article/mike-mccarthy-era-ends-in-green-bay-during-thirteenth-season
Share 49ersWebzone