LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

And if Rodgers did leave GB I don't think he would be as good as when he was in GB, which is a team that's dedicated to him and paid him the big $$$, which is another reason why the team sucks because he took a lot of the $$$ unlike Brady did for NE.
Originally posted by dj43:
Long way from done.

Right now he is trying to compete in the NFL of 2019 with an offensive scheme that is 15 years old.

McCarthy needs to either hire a young, aggressive OC or resign. His offense stinks.

Just imagine what Rodgers would be doing in KC right now...or LA...even in Kyle's scheme with some weapons.

I think McCarthy will be fired after this year. Can you imagine what Aaron would do with the Chiefs, Rams, and Saints? He has to be envious when he sees the creativity and schemes of those teams.
Don't you mean Aaron Rodgerz?
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Ridiculous! Still one of the top 5 best QBs in football.

Right, he's soooo GREAT! That's why the Packers aren't making play-offs with him at QB? LOL get real.

seriously...which PBM are you?
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Nov 29, 2018 at 5:32 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Hellz yea, he's been done...with that lard ass meathead HC... that idiot pushed for Smith over him back in San Francisco.

I don't care about Nolan or whoever, Meathead had his (influential) say in it...Aaron doesn't really care for his Lard Ass!
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Boy, we really dodged a bullet by drafting Alex over this bum.
Goodun....!
Doesnt seem like it. Not what he wants was but still better than 85% of the quarterbacks in the league. Get a line and some receivers he'll be fine
Not with those millions being thrown at him.
LOL. Started this thread and GB lose AZ at home. Where is the Great Arron Rogers (at home as a matter of fact)?

31/50 233 yds, 1 TD, 79.8 QBR... the Great Arron had a Alex Smith day vs the pathetic Cardinals? He's done, I said it months ago LOL.
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
LOL. Started this thread and GB lose AZ at home. Where is the Great Arron Rogers (at home as a matter of fact)?

31/50 233 yds, 1 TD, 79.8 QBR... the Great Arron had a Alex Smith day vs the pathetic Cardinals? He's done, I said it months ago LOL.

So tell me. Why do you praise one endlessly, and say the other guy is done? You yourself just said they were the same.

Originally posted by Antix:
He's not done. He's not playing well but theyre having alot of issies rhat arent him too. He has been looking down the field a lot and wont take the easy throws, but the whole scheme is dependent upon him making plays. I dont care how great your QB is you still need a legitimate scheme that gets players open, runs the ball etc.

But he's not done. They tried this s**t with Tom Brady too and he got through it. Brady just had a better coach.

This. Get Rodgers some upgrades at WR and a fresh new offensive approach instead of the tired crap that McCarthy runs and he's going to be balling out once more.
Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL 42m42 minutes ago More
"Mike McCarthy was already going to be let go at the end of the season. Firing him now doesn't solve anything for Green Bay."

Once Mike McCarthy is gone, Rodgers will be worse than ever, bet on it. Karma is a b***h, everything come full circle.
McCarthy was the OC that left Alex Smith and went to GB now he's being fired from GB and Rodgers won't be in that system anymore and he's old with
injuries and Packers suck (same situation as the 9ers back then)..

Keep milking those commercials Rodgers, you won't be doing many of those soon.
Remember P Manning towards the end? Nonstop commercials, papa johns LOL.
Not sure I understand where some of the posters are coming from in this thread. He is a fine quarterback. His team don't always surround him with the best talent though.
Never understood why he was in the conversation as one of the best to begin with. Most overrated QB in the history of the sport.
He turned 35. You can tell age is catching up to him.
Share 49ersWebzone