LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Ridiculous! Still one of the top 5 best QBs in football.
With McCarthy as a head coach? Definitely.
The team around him has sucked for a couple years now, but he's still got some good years left.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Right, he's soooo GREAT! That's why the Packers aren't making play-offs with him at QB? LOL get real.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Nov 29, 2018 at 3:00 PM ]
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
With McCarthy as a head coach? Definitely.

McCarthy about to lose his job lol!
Originally posted by Heroism:
If you've got some free time, this is an excellent read about Rodgers, the Packers, and where it all went wrong.

It all went wrong because the team sucks, the HC is bored and tired, the QB is getting old and isn't as good as people use to think he is and his luck is running out lol. Few more seasons he be looking like Eli LOL!
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Nov 29, 2018 at 3:04 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
He's not done. He's not playing well but theyre having alot of issies rhat arent him too. He has been looking down the field a lot and wont take the easy throws, but the whole scheme is dependent upon him making plays. I dont care how great your QB is you still need a legitimate scheme that gets players open, runs the ball etc.

But he's not done. They tried this s**t with Tom Brady too and he got through it. Brady just had a better coach.
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:

Right, he's soooo GREAT! That's why the Packers aren't making play-offs with him at QB? LOL get real.

I forgot that the QB plays on defense and on the OL. I guess you also dont consider injuries do you? But please tell me the 5 QBs that are better than him?

By the way, do you have any other little cute comments other than get real. I notice you put it on almost every post you make.

I forgot that the QB plays on defense and on the OL. I guess you also dont consider injuries do you? But please tell me the 5 QBs that are better than him?

By the way, do you have any other little cute comments other than get real. I notice you put it on almost every post you make.

John, some posters believe winning percentage and/or record is the best way to evaluate quarterback play. That is the reason you/me/most others wont agree wtih this poster.

I guess you didn't understand or read my posts. Read the other ones in this thread.
Get real as the reality is GB has been declining as a team since they won that SB in 2011 and Rodgers is old now, in a few he be looking like Eli therefore he's done and I'm enjoying every game he fails in, because I hate the packers ever since they use to beat on the 9ers in the 90s.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

John, some posters believe winning percentage and/or record is the best way to evaluate quarterback play. That is the reason you/me/most others wont agree wtih this poster.

And some posters think a or a bunch of are creative and intelligent posts worth anyone's time... I would call it inciting and not contributing anything to the thread or the forum.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Agree. Just silly when the man only plays on one side of the ball and they have injuries all over the OL.

Seriously, if there was one game to win and you could have any QB in football how many would you take over Aaron? Mahomes? Brees? Maybe but both of these guys have SO many weapons on offense and solid lines. I think you could argue that Rodgers isnt first but not top 5? Please.
  • dj43
Long way from done.

Right now he is trying to compete in the NFL of 2019 with an offensive scheme that is 15 years old.

McCarthy needs to either hire a young, aggressive OC or resign. His offense stinks.

Just imagine what Rodgers would be doing in KC right now...or LA...even in Kyle's scheme with some weapons.
Rodgers is top 5 still right okay, too bad his team sucks now and probably will be for the rest of his career until he is done so even if he is top 5, he can't carry them. Oh don't forget, like I said, Vikings are better now and so are the Bears so gg GB and Rodgers lol.
Share 49ersWebzone