Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

• krizay
  • Veteran
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:

So glad we stayed away from this s**t show. What a cancer.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
At the very least Rodgers will keep it interesting in the AFC. The Jets won't be pushovers for Mahomes Burrow Allen Jackson Wilson Lawrence etc etc. Which means more wear and tear for the QB rich teams in the AFC. Only one can come out and face us in the SB.

(note that JimmyG was left off that QB list )
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by scottym:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Retiring, not retiring. Giving the Jets his wish list when he didn't even commit, are you frickin serious you're still under contract and making these demands.

Move from Wisconsin to New York is a huge move.....WTF, players that need jobs or that are traded right off the bat move from city to city all the time. I didn't know Aaron Rodgers suddenly had a big family to pack up or kids he had to leave behind.

Might as well call this dude Arrogant Rodgers.

Errant Rodgers.
Erin Rodgers

Karen Rodgers
It seems like the Jets and Packers are playing a game of chicken. A battle of who feels they need to make this trade more. It's a dirty business where a person's word doesn't mean anything. I wouldn't be surprised if the Packers decided to ask for more when they found out that the Jets have no backup plan. Jets should call their bluff and say ok you can keep him.
I'm so tired of thus guy's shtick. He's a great player, but he's kind of a high maintenance head case.
LMFAO when he craps the bed yet again . ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL of this hoopla for nothing. ''HE'S A BAAAAAD MAN.'' sure bud.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I'm so tired of thus guy's shtick. He's a great player, but he's kind of a high maintenance head case.

Yup. Lunatic with only a few years left. Going to be fun watching this explode.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Retiring, not retiring. Giving the Jets his wish list when he didn't even commit, are you frickin serious you're still under contract and making these demands.

Move from Wisconsin to New York is a huge move.....WTF, players that need jobs or that are traded right off the bat move from city to city all the time. I didn't know Aaron Rodgers suddenly had a big family to pack up or kids he had to leave behind.

Errant Rodgers.
Erin Rodgers

Karen Rodgers
Baron Von Rodgers
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I have a feeling Jets may have to send a player plus picks to the Packers.

ultimate Chad NYJ move would be going all in on Lamar right now

• DrEll
  • Veteran
The Packers have become a sad franchise. Blessed with two great quarterbacks back to back, unfortunately both turned out to be drama queens.

After Aaron s**t on the Packers in recent interviews, would be pathetic to watch him go back and play another year there. Sad part is Lafleur and his gang of cockroach coaches would still kiss his ass despite getting trashed by him in the media…
  • exile
  • Veteran
I'd expect him to retire rather than play another year for Green Bay. He's got a supplements MLM scheme to run, or something.

Errant Rodgers.
Erin Rodgers

Karen Rodgers

I kinda LOLd at this
Originally posted by Montana:

Errant Rodgers.
Erin Rodgers

Karen Rodgers

I kinda LOLd at this

Chrissy Rodgers-Everett
Meanwhile.. on the Jordan Love front:

Share 49ersWebzone