LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Antonio Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Bell and Brown both in SB lol

While Steelers were huge pretenders

both teams would've been made it without them. and i'll say it again...the Bucs are better without AB. Tom gets into a habit of forcing a lot balls his way for somer reason.
Uhhh
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Bell and Brown both in SB lol

While Steelers were huge pretenders

both teams would've been made it without them. and i'll say it again...the Bucs are better without AB. Tom gets into a habit of forcing a lot balls his way for somer reason.

Karma gods don't exist
Back to dominating on the football field. People who said he will cause the Bucs to implode, where are you now?
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Back to dominating on the football field. People who said he will cause the Bucs to implode, where are you now?

I still wouldn't want him because I would have a very hard time rooting for a guy like that. There is probally just a few in the league that I would have a hard time cheering for if they were on the Niners and he is one of them.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

I still wouldn't want him because I would have a very hard time rooting for a guy like that. There is probally just a few in the league that I would have a hard time cheering for if they were on the Niners and he is one of them.

I also think the Bucs are the only team that would really work for him and his antics. Winning and Tom Brady cures all.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I also think the Bucs are the only team that would really work for him and his antics. Winning and Tom Brady cures all.

if this is true, what a sad state the NFL world is in if only one man(and the team he is on) can provide good enough leadership for a troubled man(AB) to successful

if this is true, what a sad state the NFL world is in if only one man(and the team he is on) can provide good enough leadership for a troubled man(AB) to successful
Right, this is what puts the NFL world in a sad state.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

If you are being sarcastic, I did not say this is what put the NFL world in a sad state. The fact that there is only one guy/team in the league that can provide that level of leadership is sad and unfortunate in my opinion. As we all know, a lot of people from all walks of life have problems. I operate a business and deal with troubled people often. I do my best to provide them love, support, and leadership through their difficulties. But I forgot, Tom Brady is a prophet, everything he touches turns to gold and no one else could have helped AB but Tom. Obviously.

If you are being sarcastic, I did not say this is what put the NFL world in a sad state. The fact that there is only one guy/team in the league that can provide that level of leadership is sad and unfortunate in my opinion. As we all know, a lot of people from all walks of life have problems. I operate a business and deal with troubled people often. I do my best to provide them love, support, and leadership through their difficulties. But I forgot, Tom Brady is a prophet, everything he touches turns to gold and no one else could have helped AB but Tom. Obviously.

It isn't that nobody else can help him. It is that there probably isn't anyone else that AB would allow to keep him in check. It is up to AB who he decides to behave for. In this case, he is willing to behave in order to play with Brady and win.

Originally posted by Joecool:

It isn't that nobody else can help him. It is that there probably isn't anyone else that AB would allow to keep him in check. It is up to AB who he decides to behave for. In this case, he is willing to behave in order to play with Brady and win.

Fair point, cheers.

Agree.
  • evil
  • Veteran

At the very least it seems to appear he at least considered using a fake vaccination card.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:

It should be for the year.
Share 49ersWebzone