There are 239 users in the forums

Antonio Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Bucs with Brady ? Now if true and he is somehow not a cancer then TB should have no problem finding open targets with all the weapons he will have.

Unlikely with Arians. He called him a diva before last season + they have Evans/ Godwin.

we should trade for evans/godwin.
I wanted no part of Brown until now. Losing DeeBo and James changed my stance. If he can keep it together for a season he would be a formidable addition alongside Kittle. If he causes a distraction cut him. Minimum risk, maximum reward, worth the shot.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I wanted no part of Brown until now. Losing DeeBo and James changed my stance. If he can keep it together for a season he would be a formidable addition alongside Kittle. If he causes a distraction cut him. Minimum risk, maximum reward, worth the shot.

I'd love him - but, he's such a head case, I'm afraid he'd act out again.
Originally posted by mayo49:

AB can single handedly ruin teams. is that what we want ? No
No way.
I'm down

Money does strange things to people. My guess is that money goes through Antonio's hands. If he wants money maybe he'll act almost normal.

Money does strange things to people. My guess is that money goes through Antonio's hands. If he wants money maybe he'll act almost normal.
He threw away a big pay day with the Raiders (Raiders Season shot cause of it)
He threw away a decent act right deal with the Patriots (Patriots Season shot cause they needed AB/a good WR)
He threw away a chance with the saints (He brought his entourage when asked not to)

idk if money is the real issue/want with him ?
Anyone wanting to sign AB needs to listen to his music. I'm convinced it's the worst thing about 2020..

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Anyone wanting to sign AB needs to listen to his music. I'm convinced it's the worst thing about 2020..

It sounds to me like cocaine but hell it might be just that he is bat s**t crazy

I would pass on him until he can demonstrate at least 1 week of normal.
The Seachickens are gonna sign him and that´s fine because I don´t want that clown wearing red and gold.
no way no how.
[ Edited by ChicoCorrales on Jun 23, 2020 at 7:39 PM ]
  • 91til
  • Veteran
I still just like, feel bad this all happened with AB. It was so cool seeing a 6th round pick become the best WR in the league the way he did. Just a sad story now
I wish god blessed me with the talent he blessed fools like AB to see if it's really hard to be stupid to piss away a first ballot HOF career and more millions
Share 49ersWebzone