LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Antonio Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jersey49er:

I made it 1:30 in and then I remembered I don't care.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by jersey49er:

I made it 1:30 in and then I remembered I don't care.

Lmao dude is a 🤡
He's repenting everywhere, must've had a serious sit-down with accountants.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

To me he's the kinda person who will apologize but if people don't accept his apology and let him have his stuff back he will throw another fit. Like a girl who cheats on her BF and then apologizes and then gets pissed when he tells her to F off.
  • Jiks
Good for him but like others are saying I'm not sure I buy it.
He's just going through a manic phase of bipolarism. He'll swing back to "AB don't need the nfl" in a few months, probably right before a team is ready sign him.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
He's just going through a manic phase of bipolarism. He'll swing back to "AB don't need the nfl" in a few months, probably right before a team is ready sign him.

I think he is more likely to have a narcissistic personality disorder then bi-polar but I wouldn't rule bi-polar out
He's got all the disorders, probably have to come up with a new name disorder for Antonio.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

I think he is more likely to have a narcissistic personality disorder then bi-polar but I wouldn't rule bi-polar out
How crazy would it be if Tom signed with the Raiders and got them to bring Brown back. He's burned so many bridges but he has sucked up to one guy who can help him.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
How crazy would it be if Tom signed with the Raiders and got them to bring Brown back. He's burned so many bridges but he has sucked up to one guy who can help him.

both ships have sailed IMO.

AB been having meltdowns for years
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
remember when he kicked the browns punter in the face during a return?
Tragedy in plain sight. Get that man some medication and a stable home life.
If this dude shows up in Joker paint you better run..
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

What is his net worth?
Share 49ersWebzone