LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Antonio Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
Him and kap should be on the same team if not for entertainment purposes only. ..keeping up with Kap.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 14, 2019 at 1:23 PM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Him and kap should be on the same team if not for entertainment purposes only. ..keeping up with Kap.

Can't have a team without an elite alcoholic defensive end. Wish I knew of one
Originally posted by 49erman723:
Once the rape charges are cleared up and he is cleared , sign this man ASAP, he is literally the missing piece to a wonderful season

Yah. Come Super Bowl week.

"I aint playing for no white man super bowl. I want 25% earnings from ads. This some BS. #DUECES #AbOUT
I really wonder if the niners were who traded for him if he would've acted like he has, then again The pats couldn't save him
"Antonio Brown's interview w/t NFL lasted approximately 8 hours, omitting breaks. It didn't wrap until close to 7pmish. Brown felt it went well, had a chance to share his reflections during the time he's been out of the game & was very responsive to all questions," she tweeted.

ESPN's Dan Graziano doubled down on those sentiments, citing a source that said it "went as well as it could have." Brown now awaits the league's decision on the discipline he'll receive, which Graziano says he'd be surprised to see before Week 12."

Once this clears up he should be ready to play for us in the playoffs

https://www.nj.com/sports/2019/11/nfl-rumors-antonio-brown-meets-with-nfl-for-8-hours-how-did-the-meeting-go.html
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by badguy_1:
"Antonio Brown's interview w/t NFL lasted approximately 8 hours, omitting breaks. It didn't wrap until close to 7pmish. Brown felt it went well, had a chance to share his reflections during the time he's been out of the game & was very responsive to all questions," she tweeted.

ESPN's Dan Graziano doubled down on those sentiments, citing a source that said it "went as well as it could have." Brown now awaits the league's decision on the discipline he'll receive, which Graziano says he'd be surprised to see before Week 12."

Once this clears up he should be ready to play for us in the playoffs

https://www.nj.com/sports/2019/11/nfl-rumors-antonio-brown-meets-with-nfl-for-8-hours-how-did-the-meeting-go.html

nope.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Originally posted by 1251alex:
Your one job is to keep a low profile and stay out of the news, and you tweet a picture of yourself kicking a punter in the face -- a play you were fined for?

It's hilarious, but god damn is Antonio Brown an idiot.
[ Edited by theduke85 on Nov 15, 2019 at 12:37 PM ]
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

They need to start another team in the NFL with all these dead beats, misfits and bad boys. It can be like a last chance leper colony for all the weirdos in the NFL that get booted out of their clubs for strange s**t

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

They need to start another team in the NFL with all these dead beats, misfits and bad boys. It can be like a last chance leper colony for all the weirdos in the NFL that get booted out of their clubs for strange s**t

Team might be solid..
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Your one job is to keep a low profile and stay out of the news, and you tweet a picture of yourself kicking a punter in the face -- a play you were fined for?

It's hilarious, but god damn is Antonio Brown an idiot.

Lol, +1 everything you just said

One step closer to rejoining the league. Imagine Sanders, Deebo, and AB in the playoffs
Make it happen, Lynch!
Originally posted by badguy_1:

One step closer to rejoining the league. Imagine Sanders, Deebo, and AB in the playoffs

There's no way he wrote that.
Share 49ersWebzone