There are 151 users in the forums

Antonio Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by Youngone:
Damn AB is a piece of s**t regardless
Agreed. What an absolute dumbass. What else is going to pop-up out of the woodwork? Can he make it worse for himself?

I sure hope he does. The last thing I want to see is this dude win a ring with NE.
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Agreed. What an absolute dumbass. What else is going to pop-up out of the woodwork? Can he make it worse for himself?

I sure hope he does. The last thing I want to see is this dude win a ring with NE.

If he were Reuben foster or Aldon Smith he would of already been suspended
Originally posted by elguapo:

Regardless of the allegations being true or false, intimidation of alleged victims and women should get him suspended indefinitely. NFL is b******t if they don't.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by Crown:
Is there a second accuser now?
Looks like a reporter at SI went looking for anything dirt they could find and found one instance where he hit on a woman hard and she turned him down.

"Hit on a woman hard" is pretty light verbage for "stood there naked with a washcloth over his penis while he talked to her"

And she turned him down...end of story. Now had he forced himself on to her after she said no then different story.

This is such a mess

So what he stood there with a washcloth over his dick? I've had multiple women come on to me using nudity and surprise tactics, only difference is I said yes!
It also happened in his own damn house

So its okay to invite people over for a job and then get naked in front of them? Wtf is wrong with ppl these days. Sad...

Regardless of the allegations being true or false, intimidation of alleged victims and women should get him suspended indefinitely. NFL is b******t if they don't.
Right. They have to. They would not do so because they believe in doing what's right, but only because corporations only give a s**t about making money.

Only when it hurts their bottom line or might make them look good (for good PR) will they do something that is right, not out of the goodness of their own hearts.

Right. They have to. They would not do so because they believe in doing what's right, but only because corporations only give a s**t about making money.

Only when it hurts their bottom line or might make them look good (for good PR) will they do something that is right, not out of the goodness of their own hearts.

Patriots have different rules that apply to them just like the Cowboys. It's a privately owned league. The Commissioner works for the Owners. There's a conflict right there and his enforcement powers can be adjusted. Don't forget Kraft was hit with a Federal sting not too long ago. If that was the Niners they would be finding a way to replace the owner (they did with Eddie D).
[ Edited by mitpdub on Sep 20, 2019 at 11:17 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
So its okay to invite people over for a job and then get naked in front of them? Wtf is wrong with ppl these days. Sad...

This WTF? I had a lady salesperson that came over to look at replacing some windows. Never once did I think "you know, this is as good a time as any to whip my dick out."
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

This WTF? I had a lady salesperson that came over to look at replacing some windows. Never once did I think "you know, this is as good a time as any to whip my dick out."

But its your house, you can do what you want...

• Jcool
  • Veteran
uh oh

he gone
  • evil
  • Veteran
The never ending story.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Sign heem naawo!!
Wooooooowwwwwwwwww
Share 49ersWebzone