• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Chucky's sister
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by miked1978:
As much as a I don't like the dude he shouldn't be suspended or anything until this plays out. Too many times we have seen false allegations against athletes just because the women involved want money.

I do hope it blows up and distracts the Patriots. Speaking of I bet Brady's wife is second guessing letting AB stay with them.

I think AB is the one player BB or Brady cannot contain.

I hope you're right and he becomes a cancer there too F*** Bellicheat
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Patriots traded D Thomas away before the AB rape news and have now traded for Marshall Newhouse.

Btw secretly jacking off behind a girls back and jizzing on her when she turns around?
Isn't there a name for such a maneuver?

"The Spider man?"

Ahhh that's a good ol' discrete ointment appointment!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Patriots traded D Thomas away before the AB rape news and have now traded for Marshall Newhouse.

Btw secretly jacking off behind a girls back and jizzing on her when she turns around?

"The Spider man?"

Spider man is when you are doing her doggy style , then come in your hand and you throw it at her like a spider web

At least he didn't do the Dirty Sanchez.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
^^
[ Edited by LVJay on Sep 11, 2019 at 7:31 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:

Chucky's sister

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
This is what happens when you put your dick in crazy.

Uh after seeing her I would be all up in that too

Dude that's kinda gross af bruh
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

"The Spider man?"

Spider man is when you are doing her doggy style , then come in your hand and you throw it at her like a spider web

At least he didn't do the Dirty Sanchez.

He was attempting the Supermán
I'm shocked. He seems like such a stable genius.
  • Chief
  • Veteran

Chucky's sister

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
This is what happens when you put your dick in crazy.

Uh after seeing her I would be all up in that too

Dude that's kinda gross af bruh

Lol, yeah the way he phrased it sounds creepy.. I'm pretty sure he just means she is really cute and he'd let her ruin his life, don't think he is saying he'd like to ruin hers.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
The nfl does what it wants whether it has proof or not, we've seen that plenty of times.

I'm referring to all the media and public outcry for them to do it. Which ties into your post about people rushing to judgment.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
$75,000 is nothing though. Just gonna pay her and move on.

I actually think this was a tactical move by the accuser. if she was really raped and sexually assaulted 3 times, you would think a criminal case would be opened and/or she would sue for A LOT more money than $75k. Seems like she chose this low of a number for the exact reason you just said. "75K is nothing, he should just settle."
I think there's some misinformation being floated around.

If you look at the court documents, it does state the number $75,000. However, it says she's suing in excess of the $75,000. $75k is the magic number, because that's the minimum damages required to get a civil case to be handled by federal courts.

Basically, I think what happened is someone quickly scanned the document and saw $75k. They mistakenly thought this was the amount she was suing for. This started a rumor that's been floating around. She's probably suing for much more than that. I think she had previously asked Brown to invest like $1.5-2M in her gym, so I'd guess she's seeking damages in the neighborhood of that.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
$75,000 is nothing though. Just gonna pay her and move on.

I actually think this was a tactical move by the accuser. if she was really raped and sexually assaulted 3 times, you would think a criminal case would be opened and/or she would sue for A LOT more money than $75k. Seems like she chose this low of a number for the exact reason you just said. "75K is nothing, he should just settle."

If you look at the court documents, it does state the number $75,000. However, it says she's suing in excess of the $75,000. $75k is the magic number, because that's the minimum damages required to get a civil case to be handled by federal courts.

Basically, I think what happened is someone quickly scanned the document and saw $75k. They mistakenly thought this was the amount she was suing for. This started a rumor that's been floating around. She's probably suing for much more than that. I think she had previously asked Brown to invest like $1.5-2M in her gym, so I'd guess she's seeking damages in the neighborhood of that.

Makes sense.
Originally posted by theduke85:

This.
New reports are saying that raiders nor the pats knew about this allegation.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
New reports are saying that raiders nor the pats knew about this allegation.

Nor did the 49ers. Oh wait wrong guy
Share 49ersWebzone