LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Antonio Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/oaklandnewsnow.com/2019/09/11/britney-mychael-taylor-antonio-brown-rape-accusers-gym-business-dissolved-month-before-lawsuit/amp/

Here is the supposed rape victim

This throws even more of a wrench into her case.
[ Edited by jcs on Sep 11, 2019 at 8:50 AM ]
So... Is he playing this week?
As much as a I don't like the dude he shouldn't be suspended or anything until this plays out. Too many times we have seen false allegations against athletes just because the women involved want money.

I do hope it blows up and distracts the Patriots. Speaking of I bet Brady's wife is second guessing letting AB stay with them.
Originally posted by miked1978:
As much as a I don't like the dude he shouldn't be suspended or anything until this plays out. Too many times we have seen false allegations against athletes just because the women involved want money.

I do hope it blows up and distracts the Patriots. Speaking of I bet Brady's wife is second guessing letting AB stay with them.

I think AB is the one player BB or Brady cannot contain.
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
another pretend TMZ incident for dumb sports fans. Nothing happened. All made up like most stories in the news

So we have ppl who believe that hes gay so he couldnt do it, even though hes married. ppl who already believe hes innocent, bc gold diggers. and then a person who thinks this is fake news for dumb sports fans.

This world needs to end aleady lol.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Sep 11, 2019 at 10:13 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
So we have ppl who believe that hes gay so he couldnt do it, even though hes married. ppl who already believe hes innocent, bc gold diggers. and then a person who thinks this is fake news for dumb sports fans.

I'm a simple man. I don't believe woman. I don't believe men. I believe facts and evidence.

I'd be more concerned with that he could get punished by the league with what proof?
Originally posted by tjd808185:

I'd be more concerned with that he could get punished by the league with what proof?

The nfl does what it wants whether it has proof or not, we've seen that plenty of times.
Not a big fan of AB at all, but I think this is a bit convenient. So until I see/hear something more convincing I will not believe this man to be guilty of rape simply of a woman's word alone. The man is a selfish player I never wanna see in a 49ers uniform. But rape is a bit of a leap for me to believe without evidence of some sort. I am not interested in seeing any man's career go down the toilet behind an unsubstantiated claim of sexual impropriety, something that's become quite in vogue these days.

Whenever any of these things happen. I always preface my statements with "if true" or something of that nature.

As much as it's fun to hate on AB right now, I think anyone taking a hard stance either way should think about what you actually know for sure.

Like what Hysterikal said... Follow the evidence.
  • Chief
  • Veteran

And then we have people that believe he did it just because she said so.
She is getting married . She moves pretty fast.

Groom "Babe this wedding is more expensive then I thought how will we pay for this?"

Brittany "Hold My Beer"
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Sep 11, 2019 at 11:49 AM ]
Originally posted by Chief:

And then we have people that believe he did it just because she said so.

Ya those people are pretty special as well.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
No chance he did it, I bet she is a crackpot gold digger. Coming out right now, lol. I guarantee they find tons of dirt in this girl.

No chance? Really....what exactly about the guy who has been a lying low life piece of garbage for about two years now that you completely have no reason to have such faith in makes you feel this way? Is it the texts where he admits it? Perhaps it was threating to throw hands at his GM just last week?....Maybe it was the multiple times he secretly recorded people?

The timing! The money she tried to extort, the erasing of social media, the crazy mom, bible school, the Raiders! It's all just too perfect, I honestly believe there is no chance he forced her to have sex. He is a jerk, but I don't believe him to be a rapist.

Yes timing...its a hundred percent zero chance because you don't agree with the timing. He is such a model citizen and great guy after all....
Share 49ersWebzone