Originally posted by JustinMT:
Jump ahead to 4.44

Katie Nolan is a legend for that

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

When was that pic taken? LOL
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

I'd say January 26th. 2018 at around 9:28 AM.
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Keyshawn is on radio here in LA and blasts Gruden all the time about how he dealt with him. Don't get the feeling the "kissing up" is gonna last. When the honeymoon goes it'll all go.

As much as I love dumping on the Raiders, Keyshawn was always a headache (Antonio only seemed to become one when he wanted out) and wasn't in the same stratosphere as Brown talent wise. I'd probably hate Key if I were his HC.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

About a year before all the s**t hit the fan.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Jump ahead to 4.44

I could go for some Katie Nolan.... that story can go to the trash though.
Sounds like if Antonio wasn't such a b***h we would've made a run at him. Sure he would've cost more than a 3rd and 5th but we would've made a run. Dude f**ked his own market up

Originally posted by Youngone:
Sounds like if Antonio wasn't such a b***h we would've made a run at him. Sure he would've cost more than a 3rd and 5th but we would've made a run. Dude f**ked his own market up

All he cared about was that pay day and he got. he's good. not sure he's concerned with wins at this point...straight cash
Originally posted by lamontb:

All he cared about was that pay day and he got. he's good. not sure he's concerned with wins at this point...straight cash

Like Dez .

Couldn't find any suitors for half a season. Landed on Saints.

Tears ACL.
If Antonio wasn't such a b***h he wouldn't have been traded in the first place. The only reason they were shopping him to begin with is because he was a complete diva, well before they were even exploring trade opportunities. A tiger cannot change its stripes.
Brown is running his mouth again. Blaming it all on JUJU! Get over it and yourself AB! So glad we do not have this drama to deal with
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
So glad we dodged this bullet, I was upset at first but now he's throwing a young stud you only ever looked up to him under the bus. Next TO for sure.
Share 49ersWebzone