LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Antonio Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FL9er:
Most won't agree, but I think they're going to try to get in front of us for Bosa. That's why it's important for AZ to fall in love with Murray, that they won't trade out.

If they do that i'd be angry but not at lynch cause he can't do anything about it. We can either get quinnen or trade down for a kings ransom.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Most won't agree, but I think they're going to try to get in front of us for Bosa. That's why it's important for AZ to fall in love with Murray, that they won't trade out.

If they do that i'd be angry but not at lynch cause he can't do anything about it. We can either get quinnen or trade down for a kings ransom.

if they really trade up for Bosa then let them. i will take the glorious amount of picks teams offer us for Kyle Murray. it'll be a FFA

There is no way the cardinals are taking a Qb two years in a row. They are grandstanding in order to trade out of that spot.

Who cares what they do, if Bosa is gone we get QW or Allen. Either way we should get a top player.
Originally posted by braap49er:
I think we made a mistake not trading for AB :(

Yeah... No we didn't.
He said he wants to break Rice's all time receiving record.

Or they still love Murray, trade out of 1 to 4, Raiders take Bosa and AZ still gets Murray
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
He said he wants to break Rice's all time receiving record.

No chance Jerry runs the hill with him now.
Originally posted by braap49er:

if they really trade up for Bosa then let them. i will take the glorious amount of picks teams offer us for Kyle Murray. it'll be a FFA

This. I will cry happy tears if Bosa is gone and Murray is available. Trade down city!!
The main issue I have with Brown is that he showed he would quit. I know he felt disrespected by the Steelers, but the dude missed a game because he was upset. The issue now is the next time he feels disrespected what happens?
Originally posted by northoakland510:
The main issue I have with Brown is that he showed he would quit. I know he felt disrespected by the Steelers, but the dude missed a game because he was upset. The issue now is the next time he feels disrespected what happens?

idk i see gruden constantly kissing up to AB. Which could cause some concern in their locker room.

But it's a problem that AB refused to play a game where there are playoff implications. That's pretty bad.

Jump ahead to 4.44

Damn lol
idk i see gruden constantly kissing up to AB. Which could cause some concern in their locker room.

But it's a problem that AB refused to play a game where there are playoff implications. That's pretty bad.

Keyshawn is on radio here in LA and blasts Gruden all the time about how he dealt with him. Don't get the feeling the "kissing up" is gonna last. When the honeymoon goes it'll all go.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Jump ahead to 4.44

I love this grab from one of my local fox outlets.

"Vegas-bound: NFL superstar traded to one of league's worst sides
The Antonio Brown trade saga may finally be over. The superstar wide receiver has been traded to the Oakland Raiders, according to multiple reports."
Share 49ersWebzone