There are 143 users in the forums

Antonio Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
The AB deal was whatever but ......Kwon?

WHO DA FOOOOOOOOOOK IS THAT GUY
.* Reads that the niners have signed LB Kwon Alexander to a record breaking 4 year deal.

*me
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
The AB deal was whatever but ......Kwon?

WHO DA FOOOOOOOOOOK IS THAT GUY

[ Edited by MoeJontana84 on Mar 11, 2019 at 5:07 PM ]
  • HERN
  • Veteran
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HERN:

Apparently he slept with someone's wife.
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
A 3rd and a 5th is absolutely peanuts for an elite player.

Your opinion that he has a toxic personality is a fair opinion to have, but it was a laughable one to have if it was had more than a few months ago. That's why I am personally willing to overlook it. If he had a history of it, then I would be more concerned.

And once again, fantasy football has absolutely nothing to do with this. Zero.

I don't agree with the bold.

He showed up to training camp in a helicopter. The year before last he got into trouble for going on Facebook Live in the locker room following a game.

This has been building for a while.
Originally posted by KiwiM:
I don't agree with the bold.

He showed up to training camp in a helicopter. The year before last he got into trouble for going on Facebook Live in the locker room following a game.

This has been building for a while.

Lol really? Him showing up in a helicopter and going on Facebook live indicated a "toxic personality" to you?
As I imagine most 49ers Fans are doing, I'm tracking the FA Frenzy via the NFLN.
Cole Wright and David Carr just showed the latest Antonio Brown video. Sorry but
I didn't catch which Social Media platform he used.

The blonde moustache is now gone …

Update:
The platform was Instagram Live, and the video was shot at the Raiders facility in Alameda.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Mar 12, 2019 at 10:23 AM ]

Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Colour that moustache black and we're golden …
aside from massive blunders all year from the raiders, they still have no defense.
I think we made a mistake not trading for AB :(
Originally posted by braap49er:
I think we made a mistake not trading for AB :(

I was outspoken about wanting AB, but I'm excited with how the offseason has gone so far. Adding explosive playmakers like Kwon, Tevin and Dee with a good chance of adding one of QW, Bosa, Allen, that's a damn good offseason.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Most won't agree, but I think they're going to try to get in front of us for Bosa. That's why it's important for AZ to fall in love with Murray, that they won't trade out.
Share 49ersWebzone