LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 188 users in the forums

What is your pick'hem surprise of week 2 ?

Shop 49ers game tickets

What is your pick'hem surprise of week 2 ?

As of friday these teams were picked by less than 10% of zoners...
I picked the browns week one and i was half right but i really don't see any of those teams pulling the upset so let's say the Browns again as the Saints started on a wrong note in week 1
Saints f**ked me last week
lol at peeps pickn the browns haha losers
U were also half wrong on the browns. Never try to get credit off a tie u never predicted
Raiders over Broncos
  • dj43
Hard to see any upsets here but who saw some of the craziness of week 1?

If I had to pick, it would be the Browns. Their defense is pretty solid and they have some weapons on offense.

I just can't see the Raiders pulling out a win. They looked like the were sleep-walking after the Mack fiasco. Clearly no real fire there. Also, Carr looked like he was a raw rookie again. Chucky will have to work some magic that clearly wasn't present last week. They have some talent but the chemistry is lacking.
Originally posted by dj43:
Hard to see any upsets here but who saw some of the craziness of week 1?

If I had to pick, it would be the Browns. Their defense is pretty solid and they have some weapons on offense.

I just can't see the Raiders pulling out a win. They looked like the were sleep-walking after the Mack fiasco. Clearly no real fire there. Also, Carr looked like he was a raw rookie again. Chucky will have to work some magic that clearly wasn't present last week. They have some talent but the chemistry is lacking.

Apparently a lot of folk. Dudes scoring 15 points + up in here.
Originally posted by crabman82:
U were also half wrong on the browns. Never try to get credit off a tie u never predicted

Give me some love the browns were 0-16 last year and they almost pulled it against a playoff bound team
Share 49ersWebzone