There are 133 users in the forums

WR Amari Cooper thread

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Won't trade lol

We got Garçon & Goodwin who are so much better, at least according to the FO & Kyle

Garçon has $11M+ cap hits in 2020 and 2021, and he'll be 34 in 2020. He does have a potential out in his contract after this season where we would have less than $8M in dead cap.

Garçon was awesome before his injury but I could see him being gone if he doesn't produce the rest of the season.
And there goes our future stud WR.
Originally posted by Heroism:

He jogged off. He's fine.
Originally posted by Heroism:

is he a free agent after this year?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
is he a free agent after this year?

Nope, he'll be in the fifth year of his first-round contract next season.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 14, 2018 at 10:59 AM ]
Offer the great Solomon Thomas for him straight up...hope Gruden continues to make puzzling moves :)
Originally posted by Costanza:
Offer the great Solomon Thomas for him straight up...hope Gruden continues to make puzzling moves :)

[ Edited by IGSXIII on Oct 14, 2018 at 11:41 AM ]
He has a rib injury.

Offer a 6th
Like I said earlier . He's always hurt. We have enough injury prone players. Gonna have to give up draft captital plus cut him a fat contract based off potential like Watkins.
Would give a 6th, or a 2020 ~4th. Too many pressing needs this upcoming draft, and I dont think he solves our WR problem as much as he upgrades it

Scrambled eggs after that hit
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yup it's not only about who offers the most. You're telling me not one single team was willing to offer more than a second rounder for jimmy g?
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Yup it's not only about who offers the most. You're telling me not one single team was willing to offer more than a second rounder for jimmy g?

Truth bomb....fans don't think logically though
  • Kolohe
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Truth bomb....fans don't think logically though

Works in Madden!!!
Share 49erswebzone