There are 159 users in the forums

The EDGE Dyaeshon Hall thread

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by NYniner85:
His build reminds me of Aldon smith it's kinda crazy, he's even got longer arms than him (almost 36 inches) not saying he will even be close to that good, but he's got a really good foundation.

Has Aldon's length without Aldon's elite hands or plan.
What happened in Carolina?
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
cciowa is the excite

lol
Originally posted by Heroism:
His build reminds me of Aldon smith it's kinda crazy, he's even got longer arms than him (almost 36 inches) not saying he will even be close to that good, but he's got a really good foundation.

Totally agree on that...gettleman picked him in the 3rd last year then went after a similar prospect in lorenzo carter this yr in NY (in the 3rd)
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 6, 2018 at 4:41 PM ]

Hopefully also without Aldon's elite liver.
Totally agree on that...gettleman picked him in the 3rd last year then went after a similar prospect in lorenzo carter this yr in NY (in the 3rd)

He's got Baalke's "look good coming off the bus" philosophy.
cciowa is the excite

lol

lul. Miss Ali G
Isn't this the guy some were comparing to Manny Lawson
In college he made some plays, but largely due to Miles Garrett sucking up all the attention. He was severely overdrafted because of his size and measurables. He's never really shown anything that makes you believe he could be a difference maker at DE.

His length and strength (leverage) probably make him better suited for Big End. I just can't see him ever being a starter or a guy we look to for pressuring the QB.

He belongs on the practice squad. The clay is there. Now let's see if he ever becomes a guy they activate for games. I wouldn't bet on it.

He's got Baalke's "look good coming off the bus" philosophy.

Yup...I didn't think Hall would go in the 3rd. Definitely a project but great upside. They need to draft pass rushers every yr to develop and see who sticks

Originally posted by strickac:
In college he made some plays, but largely due to Miles Garrett sucking up all the attention. He was severely overdrafted because of his size and measurables. He's never really shown anything that makes you believe he could be a difference maker at DE.

His length and strength (leverage) probably make him better suited for Big End. I just can't see him ever being a starter or a guy we look to for pressuring the QB.

He belongs on the practice squad. The clay is there. Now let's see if he ever becomes a guy they activate for games. I wouldn't bet on it.

I wouldn't say it was all because of Myles

I'm not banking on anything but I'm glad they brought in a young prospect to develop. They should be doing it every yr

So basically we have Aldon't Smith
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
cciowa is the excite

lol

Manny lawson jr here
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
but at least lynch followed my advice and did something. and unlike what some thought he did not wait around till after sunday cuz he knows he had to address it . i never bought for a minute they would wait till after sunday. if you have a chance to improve you do it and then cut the f**k who ever is not making it. screw it.
One does not just come in take Marshmello's job

Share 49erswebzone