There are 222 users in the forums

The EDGE Dyaeshon Hall thread

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Meh.

Not sure what people were expecting on sept 6th...he's basically a rookie that cost SF nothing.

His measurables are insane. As long as he's healthy there's no way he stays on the PS, he will be a sub-package rusher this yr without question.
"Measurable", "Raw", sounds oddly familiar.

at least this dude has some decent plays on his highlight reel. And at least he didn't cost us a 1st round pick
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Sep 6, 2018 at 2:54 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Meh.

Not sure what people were expecting on sept 6th...he's basically a rookie that cost SF nothing.

His measurables are insane. As long as he's healthy there's no way he stays on the PS, he will be a sub-package rusher this yr without question.

That's why I said meh. Cause it's a meh kinda pick up. Wasn't impressed while he was in college even with some people saying he was being overlooked cause of Garrett. I don't expect him to ever play
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Raw and injured — not a good combo

Might be a project for Kiffen
Impressive number of forced fumbles in the highlights video

Might be a project for Kiffen

His build reminds me of Aldon smith it's kinda crazy, he's even got longer arms than him (almost 36 inches) not saying he will even be close to that good, but he's got a really good foundation.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 6, 2018 at 3:15 PM ]

Sing can fix um
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

Sing can fix um

Was never injured in college, so I wouldn't call him injury prone either...solid project with upside.

Finally a young edge rusher for the team to actually develop
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I say promote him to the 53 and let him compete for the LEO.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I spent a lot of time evaluating Hall in 2017. Tall, long, explosive. Dude has a ton of tantalizing traits. However, he struggled with shoulder injuries at Texas A&M and has a ways to go in his development. Simply put, Hall is still learning how to use his traits.
Good signing, good recap

While a totally different skillset this pickup seems eerily similar to the Kentavious Street draft selection (atleast logically). Athletic specimen who played next to a much higher profile top 5 pick that outshined them so high upside/under the radar.
I am happy that 49ers did signed to him our 49ers team. We need pass rusher! I hope he will focus to work for sacks.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
cciowa is the excite

Originally posted by IGSXIII:

Sing can fix um

Was never injured in college, so I wouldn't call him injury prone either...solid project with upside.

Finally a young edge rusher for the team to actually develop

now they have two young edge rushers to develop. Pita and this kid.
When we moved thru draft and it got late, 3rd day, no OBO, no Sweat...i finally got it. We aren't taking any ERs...either all pro, mediocre, poor, wish and a promise, give me a break, No way....i mean we went thru the entire list. Then when Khalil came available for holding out, i thot, wow, what a plan...and then he escaped too.

At least it seems the F.O would or should have gotten some long shot ,even if raw, rough, lacking skills etc...to be a project. Long term project. But no. So if Daeshon Hall is all that we can get , fine. Make him a project, but if we see any flashes of talent...put him in on single plays, with one objective...get the QB. That can be a relatively easy thing to learn, and easier yet to see if he can do it. If he knows nothing else about the D call...so what. Give him a simple command. GO! ATTack! Eat red meat! nail the QB.! One would think this would be a fairly simple task, but we'll have to wait and see.

If he doesn't or can't learn the D play but can attack the QB...fine by me. Just make it simple , easy to do, nothing more than get the Qb. If he has any talent at all, put him in , try him out. kick the tires. If he can do that one feat, we are just fine. If not, ok, we're no different than we were yesterday.
Share 49erswebzone