There are 301 users in the forums

Raiders Unload Mack: Good Move or Bad

Shop 49ers game tickets

Raiders Unload Mack: Good Move or Bad

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Unfortunately we can't answer now. It will take a few years to know who won this trade.

It all depends what the Raiders get with those first rounders. Maybe they can hire Baalke as a consultant. Draft a few first round busts and Gruden returns to the boot.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I am shocked that there are people in this world that are trying to justify this as anything but a terrible move by the Raiders. Shocked.

Nailed it!

Lol
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I am shocked that there are people in this world that are trying to justify this as anything but a terrible move by the Raiders. Shocked.

Nailed it!

Lol

A GM that historically blows draft picks. A head coach that historically blows draft picks. And they trade a perennial DPOY candidate for draft picks. Seems like an awful idea to me. Not sure anyone can convince me otherwise.
Gruden should be fired for this move alone. Hahaha
Bears might have a good defense now, but their offense is still terrible. Anybody who watched Mitch plays the last 2 weeks needs to realize this will be a 6 win team at best, most likely 4-5 wins. they don't have great depth either, a couple of key injuries and Raiders will be picking in the top 3.

I understand what SteveW is saying, it's hard to trust Gruden to draft the right players, but if he does, good move by the Raiders. Bears are going to pay Mack 20 mil a year for the next 4-5 years, to win 4-5 games a year. If Mitch continues to look bad then you are really screwed. Bears don't have a 1st or a 2nd round pick this year, and they don't have a 1st next year either. So finding a quality QB, even if they do happen to, it's still gonna take at least 2 years before he can lead a team to SB.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Sep 19, 2018 at 2:42 PM ]
I think their offense will start clicking soon. They should be fine but they could have been way better with Mack.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Mack didn't wanna be there. good move for both parties.
Share 49ersWebzone