There are 152 users in the forums

Khalil Mack thread

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨

Khalil Mack thread

Originally posted by LarryLestersBuns:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Should've traded him to us

Yeah, I am sure they are regretting that decision now. With JG down Mack would not have made a huge difference in wins or losses this year. That #1 would look a lot better for the Raiders if is was San Frans. That being said, screw the Raiders.

As if they would actually trade a gem to us. ..
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by LarryLestersBuns:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Should've traded him to us

Yeah, I am sure they are regretting that decision now. With JG down Mack would not have made a huge difference in wins or losses this year. That #1 would look a lot better for the Raiders if is was San Frans. That being said, screw the Raiders.

As if they would actually trade a gem to us. ..

It's for the better. Dumbass Raiders lol. Could've had #2 and #4 Round 1 picks.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
I voted yes
Originally posted by rathman4481:
For some reason he just fits so well with the bears culture. My buddy is a diehard bears fan and he is so happy right now. Definitely worth what they gave up for him.

Deffinitly fits well with Bears and a REAL DC
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by rathman4481:
For some reason he just fits so well with the bears culture. My buddy is a diehard bears fan and he is so happy right now. Definitely worth what they gave up for him.

Deffinitly fits well with Bears and a REAL DC

Agreed
I remember when a few WZ'ers tried to tell me that Khalil Mack was overrated. This guy is a f**king MONSTER!!

[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 30, 2019 at 11:27 AM ]
Two 300 pound guys could not move him.
Hes consistent, but not a game changer.
we got Ford and Bosa for the same price.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

You take him out of the bears roster there's no way they make the playoffs last year and with Trubisky struggling no way they're 3–1 without him. He's a walking definition of game changer

Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

You take him out of the bears roster there's no way they make the playoffs last year and with Trubisky struggling no way they're 3–1 without him. He's a walking definition of game changer

+1 He's worth every bit of money and draft capital the Bears gave up to get him.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

+1 He's worth every bit of money and draft capital the Bears gave up to get him.

Continuing the tradition of great Bears linebackers on mostly mediocre teams. They may have won their division last year, but they are still mediocre.

The Bears better get a real QB in there to make the most of their time with KM otherwise his prime will have been wasted with them.
Will get 5 sacks against the Raiders
"Yes sir, yes sir," Mack said on NFL Network, via Yahoo Sports. "I've been looking forward to it. This is one I've been looking forward to. I can't lie to you, man; I've got to let you know how it is. It's going to be a big one."

Carr gonna go off on a cart.

How is he not a game changer lol? What more do you want a defensive player to do?
Share 49erswebzone