There are 88 users in the forums

🏈 2018 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games
Originally posted by TWD_Fan:
Brock Osweiler

Sucks lol
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Watching the KC/Bears game and the defensive players don't stand a chance in today's NFL. A sack by the Chiefs is called a roughing the passer because he left his feet to sack the QB. Real football is going by the wayside and I for one think the game isn't fun to watch anymore. Games decided by Refs with BS call after BS call meanwhile the offensive line is allowed to hold on every play with almost nothing called.

The game is going to be played this year with the make-up call coming after every questionable penalty. With all the penalties it's easy for the refs to keep the games close so people keep watching and consuming. I purchased MLB TV this season and I've enjoyed it more than the NFL product. For long time NFL fans, and I'm not talking the early Tom Brady years, this present game has no structure. For us that go way back this is becoming a poor imitation of what we loved. I feel sorry for the fans of today that will never know.
  • Stud
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Watching the KC/Bears game and the defensive players don't stand a chance in today's NFL. A sack by the Chiefs is called a roughing the passer because he left his feet to sack the QB. Real football is going by the wayside and I for one think the game isn't fun to watch anymore. Games decided by Refs with BS call after BS call meanwhile the offensive line is allowed to hold on every play with almost nothing called.

The game is going to be played this year with the make-up call coming after every questionable penalty. With all the penalties it's easy for the refs to keep the games close so people keep watching and consuming. I purchased MLB TV this season and I've enjoyed it more than the NFL product. For long time NFL fans, and I'm not talking the early Tom Brady years, this present game has no structure. For us that go way back this is becoming a poor imitation of what we loved. I feel sorry for the fans of today that will never know.

Don't forget the new betting rules that will influence games. F-ck the NFL. Sometimes I wish I could quit you.
Originally posted by Stud:
Don't forget the new betting rules that will influence games. F-ck the NFL. Sometimes I wish I could quit you.

Stud, the day is coming when we will Quit.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by Stud:

Stud, the day is coming when we will Quit.
Hah read that as Quilt
We got Sunday football! Bengals @ Bills
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
New Rules....... officials gonna make tons of money with bunk calls / fixing s**t. The league we once knew is going down (has been)
Originally posted by LVJay:
New Rules....... officials gonna make tons of money with bunk calls / fixing s**t. The league we once knew is going down (has been)

one thing for sure, i'm not going through another year of "players need to get adjusted and so do the refs". every year we have to watch horrible football because the players and refs need to get it right, then next year they add another rule that we have to wait another year for players / refs to get it right...this has been going on for the past 5-6 years now. i'll just say f**k football and try and become a hockey fan lol
good to see the Cowfarts stinkin up the joint
Originally posted by LenCat:
good to see the Cowfarts stinkin up the joint

That punt returner will be cut immediately after this game

Was hoping to see Rosen play a bit tonight. Guess he has a hangnail or something. God bless Jimmy G.
Just out of curiosity I'm listening in the car to this game on NFL radio and they're carrying the Cardinals home broadcast. The play-by-play announcer is really good but the color guy has to be the worst in the history of NFL broadcasting. His endless overuse of every cliché there is and phony football acumen is just atrocious. Makes Tim Ryan sound like John Lynch as a color commentator.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Just out of curiosity I'm listening in the car to this game on NFL radio and they're carrying the Cardinals home broadcast. The play-by-play announcer is really good but the color guy has to be the worst in the history of NFL broadcasting. His endless overuse of every cliché there is and phony football acumen is just atrocious. Makes Tim Ryan sound like John Lynch as a color commentator.

Oh you're definitely talking about Ron Wolfley. He's a former NFL player and was a Pro Bowler a few times, he usually does a decent job breaking down plays and game film. Each time the Cardinals play the 49ers I tune in to his morning show just to hear his 49ers film breakdown but the guy is a true meathead through and through, an endless stream of cliches is definitely his bag. I can only stand listening to his voice in small doses before I have to change the station.

When Wolfley and his morning show co-host almost got into an actual fight live on the air and he ended up suspended as a result.

https://fansided.com/2014/10/18/arizona-sports-talk-hosts-nearly-brawl-audio/
The green zone lol

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Oh you're definitely talking about Ron Wolfley. He's a former NFL player and was a Pro Bowler a few times, he usually does a decent job breaking down plays and game film. Each time the Cardinals play the 49ers I tune in to his morning show just to hear his 49ers film breakdown but the guy is a true meathead through and through, an endless stream of cliches is definitely his bag. I can only stand listening to his voice in small doses before I have to change the station.

Man, his voice is hilarious.

If he could say something like "Not IN OUR NESTTTTTT" after a glorious sack of Russell Wilson, THAT would be something.
Share 49erswebzone