There are 226 users in the forums

The most Underrated player in Recent NFL history? 1990 - Present

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ThomasNT:
Kevin Fa.gan, and it isn't even close. Greatest point of attack run defender in NFL history. One-on-one, stack and shed, it's over. There wasn't a tackle or a guard in the game whom he didn't overpower like Popeye after eating spinach.

Bryant Young was overrated, if anything. He made 4 Pro Bowls and that's more than he should have made. He was nowhere near the player Fa.gan was, yet 49er fans glorify him because the local media, etc. brainwashed them into seeing him as some kind of class act/role model/leader for the franchise.

He was a good pass rusher prior to 2001, and an OK run defender. After 2000, his pass rush became borderline non-existent, and he was never dominant at the point against the run.

Dana Stubblefield was the better player between the two.

This dude always creating the fake handles I got a paragraph in and thought yep it's him.....clicked on the acct and sure as s**t...BANNED.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Jun 27, 2018 at 9:28 PM ]
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Muhsin Muhammad, Amani Toomer, Jimmy Smith

Forgot about him, he was good, strong, reliable, with bad QBs
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by HERN:
Warrick Dunn.

Always really liked him. Good call.

Ditto

Quality person too, building houses for low income people out of his own pocket.
Kevin Fa.gan, and it isn't even close. Greatest point of attack run defender in NFL history. One-on-one, stack and shed, it's over. There wasn't a tackle or a guard in the game whom he didn't overpower like Popeye after eating spinach.

Bryant Young was overrated, if anything. He made 4 Pro Bowls and that's more than he should have made. He was nowhere near the player Fa.gan was, yet 49er fans glorify him because the local media, etc. brainwashed them into seeing him as some kind of class act/role model/leader for the franchise.

He was a good pass rusher prior to 2001, and an OK run defender. After 2000, his pass rush became borderline non-existent, and he was never dominant at the point against the run.

Anyone pretending that Stubby was a better player than BY simply wasnt watching the games JT. And that is the end of it. I know you read this forum even though you are regularly banned so bite on this. You do not know what you are talking about.
Originally posted by HERN:
Herman Moore.

winner right here.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Charlie Garner

Not only Garner but Garrison Hearst too.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Ricky Watters.
Originally posted by Debryune:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Danny Woodhead

True. Real underdog.

One of those guys that I never really want on my team but I f*cking hate playing against him. Teams don't really prepare for how good he really is. Like they don't take him seriously lol
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Over the last 7 years? Alex Smith would be up there
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Agree.

This is a joke. Am I right?
Delaney Walker
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Simeon Rice comes to mind. He elevated that TB defense from good to historic.

Doleman and Greene are two of the top 5 sackers in history yet no one talks about them.
I always thought Dwayne Bowe never got enough love
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Oh for f***s sake.
Share 49ersWebzone