LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Cleveland Browns Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Next week is the end of the Freddie Kitchens farewell tour?

It has to be I think.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I think the question all along was coaching. There is no question they had the talent, as evidenced by many of the top tier teams they've beaten. They just have horrendous coaching. He has absolutely no control of the locker room and is clearly not a leader of men. Perception was definitely reality -- Kitchens was a terrible hire from the start and I have no idea what they saw in him. I thought MAYBE the talent could carry Kitchens, but of course, history tells you that it usually can't.

He's already lost that team and I feel like they have no choice but to fire him at this point.
Iirc, Mayfield wanted Kitchens but nobody else.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Ego. I actually wanted the Browns to be good but they got way to far ahead of themselves in the ego department. You have Mayfield constantly saying stupid s**t, OB putting himself first telling teams(Jimmy G) that he wants out basically quitting, you also have guys like OB and Landry abusing the uniform policy wearing stupid cleats to bring attention to themselves. Now you have this. These guys thought that their talent alone was enough.

And yes Kitchens is a terrible coach as well but I think the diva mentality of some of the players played a huge role as well.
What did OB tell Jimmy G?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

Good for Rich
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Cleveland fans

'You know we not allow to come down there!'

'Why don't you come up here then!'

It's like listening to dialogue of a Fargo sequel lol
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Good for Rich

Eh...Cleveland? He'd do better to come here and land a better gig for a year. Might even get a head coaching interview if we go on a run next year lol .

Good for Rich

I don't think they have any connections in their work history? I would assume Stefanski would run his own offense, just like Kyle.
The Browns do realize that there are 30 other teams whose coaching staffs they can raid...right?

• Jcool
  • Veteran
The Browns do realize that there are 30 other teams whose coaching staffs they can raid...right?

they know

[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 19, 2020 at 8:59 AM ]

Exactly. Nothing to see here, Browns. Move along, move along.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Good for Rich

I dont know, the Browns organization is a bottom feeding team for a reason. I think Rich can do better by avoiding them.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Looks like Joe Woods is in line to be the DC.
Can you imagine in 3 years, the browns would be in the super bowl???
Share 49ersWebzone