LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Cleveland Browns Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He is heading to the park after the press conference to open up that trench coat to unsuspecting women.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

He is heading to the park after the press conference to open up that trench coat to unsuspecting women.

Denise York better stay away from the park then.
When you are 2-5 and both your starting WR's have to be told to change their shoes at half time you have organizational issues. Kitchens is in WAY over his head. Can you imagine those clowns pulling that crap on this team? Yeah right.
RIP Randy Marsh mustache
I'm sorry, but Myles Garrett absolutely should be suspended for the remainder of the season for what he did. That's something that if you hit a guy in the wrong spot you could literally kill him. Garrett could've literally found himself guilty of murder on the football field in front of tens of thousands of witnesses and on camera.

I never thought I'd see something more egregious than the Suh stomp, but this takes the cake. Really on a whole other level. Absolutely disgusting.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 15, 2019 at 8:17 AM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I'm sorry, but Myles Garrett absolutely should be suspended for the remainder of the season for what he did. That's something that if you hit a guy in the wrong spot you could literally kill him. Garrett could've literally found himself guilty of murder on the football field in front of tens of thousands of witnesses and on camera.

I never thought I'd see something more egregious than the Suh stomp, but this takes the cake. Really on a whole other level. Absolutely disgusting.

Totally agree. By the way the rest of us have been discussing it in the gameday thread!
Who would of ever thought that the Browns would pass up on William's for HC so he goes to the jets, and somehow they get dirtier after. Kitchens doesn't have much control on this team.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Only the Browns could win a game and still lose

that is so true. I guess no one told Garrett hey YOU WON THE GAME. Why so mad bro?

• NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:

that is so true. I guess no one told Garrett hey YOU WON THE GAME. Why so mad bro?

https://twitter.com/KyleOwnzAllAss/status/1195317560494960640?s=09
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Agreed

First Whitehead, then Garrett,
now Baker get's busted for breaking into Kevin Mcallister's house....the Browns can't catch a break man.
Originally posted by NONAME:

lmao. wow.
Originally posted by NONAME:

stop posting this racist s**t
Share 49ersWebzone