LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 361 users in the forums

Cleveland Browns Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
What the heck is Cleveland doing lol.
God I hope that happens 😂
I know this is going to sound really messed up, but this just SCREAMS "publicity stunt" to me.
Rooney rule?
It is a PR move, but maybe not in the way you are thinking. Back in the early 2000s, Rice said she wanted to be NFL commissioner. Obviously she wasn't chosen when Tagliabue retired as commissioner. She loves football and wants to be in the NFL in some capacity, so this gets her name out there in "NFL circles" and in the media coverage where now she may get mentioned every time there is a GM or team president job available.

The fact that she (or her enablers) have used the Browns HC vacancy to put her name out there is laughable. She has no coaching resume so this is all an obvious stunt but most likely initiated by her moreso than the Browns.
[ Edited by CardinalGold on Nov 18, 2018 at 10:23 AM ]
Lol at the careful wording, dont wanna be seen as a mysogynist

Originally posted by tjd808185:
Rooney rule?

This is a f**ked up way around that rule. Although it could be a PR move by her people like CardinalGold said.
Goldie Hawn won a ship with the Wildcats

Anything is possible
Newt Gingrich for DC.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Newt Gingrich for DC.

Rumsfeld

Originally posted by 49erWill:
God I hope that happens 😂

Same here. The laughter and tears would be endless
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Ok it seems like they just want to pick her brain, when it comes to organizational leadership, etc. That makes more sense, but of course Schefter phrased it like she was a serious candidate, f**king media.
And i thought Jed was stupid...
She read Bill Walsh's biography.

Championship
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Nov 18, 2018 at 5:24 PM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Newt Gingrich for DC.

Rumsfeld

The correct answer is General Colin Powell.
Share 49ersWebzone