LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So is he inactive?

Active as an emergency body.

He recently retweeted a tweet by John Ross about if you're not going to use me, trade me/let me go.

To which I agree... so let's see what happens in the next
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So is he inactive?

Active as an emergency body.

He recently retweeted a tweet by John Ross about if you're not going to use me, trade me/let me go.

To which I agree... so let's see what happens in the next few weeks.

USELESS POS

CUT THIS p***y NOW

RONNIE LOTT WOULD HIT LIKE THAT IN PRACTICE
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Well he finally did something
Good point
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I really wonder what's going on here that we don't know about. Kyle cares too much about winning to just hold a grudge. If he thought Dante could help the team he would be playing him. It has to have something to do with the way he practices or his attitude.

Its pretty f**king clear what's going on. Not sure why it keeps needing to be said. Pettis sucks at the NFL level. He skirted by in college off of pure talent. But you need that extra gear in the NFL as evidenced by all the other uber talented players that have flamed out over the years.

He might be able to resurrect his career somewhere else ala Amari Cooper but its not going to happen here.

He's not physical enough. Look at the guys drafted since him. Hurd, deebo, aiyuk, etc. These guys are like the exact opposite of Pettis.

And please don't bring up his return skills. The last time we saw Pettis handle a punt return he shook himself out of his own shoes and ended up getting injured.
Like I said. f**k this guy. Strip him of his jersey and send his ass home on the bus.

Only if it;s the SHORT BUS
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Maybe not but there is a lot more speed flying down that field than your average gunners in the Pac 12.

Originally posted by FranchisePoster:
Nfl guys are just a different animal man. Pettis doesn't even look like he lifts weights. If the guy added some muscle and size maybe he would see himself in a different light.

The blue hair s**t doesn't help either. I'm sure players call him a f****t. He probably goes home at night with his kitties and cry's himself to sleep.

True but these are 2nd and third string guys he's going against in punt returns. So they aren't starting caliber players most of the time. That isn't the reason imo. He needs to be our primary pr. I wanted Austin to be healthy. Almost every team has a more dynamic returner than we do. Stats may show we are middle of the pack in avg return yards but the fact is we haven't had a good returner since Ginn. It's not hard to find a good returner. Just let Pettis do it for the rest of the season of this week (trade possibly)

You still gonna argue with me Elguapo?
I just thought he had potential before, but F this guy now, get him the F outta here.
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Well he finally did something
Good point

Lol I was really hoping he could break that. Instead, all he might have broke is his collarbone
Originally posted by kansasninerfan:
A bag of balls and a 2024 7th round conditional pick our "returner" please

I'll give you a SNICKERS bar just so I can have the chance to kick his ass
Originally posted by Team49ers:
I just thought he had potential before, but F this guy now, get him the F outta here.

Thought he was gonna be OBJ lite, but nope he's Kyle Williams
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
This guy has had enough chances. I'm sick of seeing him

Leave this little c********r up in Seattle where that f****t belongs

Can we leave him in Seattle? Fk him
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Originally posted by Team49ers:

Thought he was gonna be OBJ lite, but nope he's Kyle Williams

O, he likes giving BJs
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Maybe not but there is a lot more speed flying down that field than your average gunners in the Pac 12.

Nfl guys are just a different animal man. Pettis doesn't even look like he lifts weights. If the guy added some muscle and size maybe he would see himself in a different light.

The blue hair s**t doesn't help either. I'm sure players call him a f****t. He probably goes home at night with his kitties and cry's himself to sleep.

True but these are 2nd and third string guys he's going against in punt returns. So they aren't starting caliber players most of the time. That isn't the reason imo. He needs to be our primary pr. I wanted Austin to be healthy. Almost every team has a more dynamic returner than we do. Stats may show we are middle of the pack in avg return yards but the fact is we haven't had a good returner since Ginn. It's not hard to find a good returner. Just let Pettis do it for the rest of the season of this week (trade possibly)

You still gonna argue with me Elguapo?

Yep this not the Pac-12. No way I want him returning Kicks or Punts.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Leave this little c********r up in Seattle where that f****t belongs

This. Don't even bring him back on the team flight. f**k this f**king clown. He better not ever play another down for the 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone