There are 133 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis (claimed NYG)

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ninersnw:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by DickNasty:
Originally posted by da209:
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
What if we trade Ahkello Witherspoon and Pettis to Dallas for WR Michael Gallup?

Why would they give us Gallup for free.

Lol

gallup is real nice maybe a 3rd as well

Lol... i love delusional 9er fans

Delusional? Is Michael Gallup, Micheal Irvin in your eyes? Witherspoon, Pettis and a 3rd rounder is more then fair.

If we don't want these players what makes you think other teams do? Lol at people who make up s**tty trades to get rid of people and then get upset when the trade is mocked

You must be new to trades. Players usually get traded because the team don't want them on there team anymore. That doesnt mean other teams don't have value for them.
we also have fans to tend to overvalue our own players

Very much so. If were a trash team in need of receivers, I'd offer the 49ers a 2021 sixth or 7th for Pettis. Based off of college film and rookie year film alone, he might provide something. If I'm the 49ers, yes, I'd get Pettis out there and intentionally throw 4 passes his way. In 2 + years Pettis should have some plays that he likes/is good at/can consistently get open on. Not saying this is fact, just theoretically that he should. In 2 + years is there a play or some plays that Kyle can call and Pettis should be able to beat any DB and actually- gasp- catch the ball.
What's funny is he is my most reliable wr on 3rd downs in Madden.. makes great catches... works the back of the endzone for tippy toe catches. Has speed to beat CBs deep.. and runs good routes, and gets separation.

Basically, EA hasn't messed with his rating since the start of the season. They've just left him alone like he doesn't exist, like Kyle.

Someone mentioned the Patriots.. yes that would be a perfect opportunity for him. Sports Media loves their East Coast teams..and he'd make a name for himself, if McDaniels calls some good plays for him.

Only small issues.. tiny one.. is their QB situation.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 27, 2020 at 5:27 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I still think that he's not getting any chances.... Shanny just doesn't like the guy and yet he's afraid to let him go and find his talent some place else.
Originally posted by 9moon:
I still think that he's not getting any chances.... Shanny just doesn't like the guy and yet he's afraid to let him go and find his talent some place else.

This in a nutshell....Shanny seems to have favorites and/or players he hates.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
What's funny is he is my most reliable wr on 3rd downs in Madden.. makes great catches... works the back of the endzone for tippy toe catches. Has speed to beat CBs deep.. and runs good routes, and gets separation.

Basically, EA hasn't messed with his rating since the start of the season. They've just left him alone like he doesn't exist, like Kyle.

Someone mentioned the Patriots.. yes that would be a perfect opportunity for him. Sports Media loves their East Coast teams..and he'd make a name for himself, if McDaniels calls some good plays for him.

Only small issues.. tiny one.. is their QB situation.

Shocking how s**tty Cam looked against us. That was some of the worst QB play I've seen. He was so inaccurate
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Shanny definitely favors guys that look good in practice. He has shown that with Trent Taylor and Kendrick Bourne. Pettis probably is not a good practice player and it rubs Kyle the wrong way. But I do believe Pettis is not getting opportunities. I dont think he has Jimmy's trust either. Because he has been open on occasion and Jimmy won't throw him the ball.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's got to be something Donte is doing at practice. There's no reason why he can't be getting snaps during games.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 27, 2020 at 9:58 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
It's got to be something Donte is doing at practice. There's no reason why he can't be getting snaps during games.

"Snaps?"

Guys not even active on game day...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

"Snaps?"

Guys not even active on game day...

Beginning of the season he was active and never got into any games.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 27, 2020 at 11:13 PM ]
Pettis didn't find that "dark place" Garçon introduced to Kittle and also rubbed off on Samuel.

No baby blue hair allowed in the dark place
He'll have two fair catches and zero receptions/targets.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
No baby blue hair allowed in the dark place

Yeah, I think Pettis and OBJ are metro-sexuals with the hair colors.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

you guys are funny thinking pettis is owed something. he has not earned any playing time.
we shouldve used him in last weeks game against the pats. after running up the score, they shouldve sat Deebo, and put in pettis. Deebo wouldve been healthy
Share 49erswebzone