There are 169 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
49ers have Kevin White, River Cracraft and Trent Taylor to replace Deebo Samuel and Richie James. Get Pettis the hell outta SF!!!

Wow! The hate is real! Kevin "the ultimate bust" White, "A River Runs through it" Cracraft, and Trent "I couldn't get open if my life depended on it" Taylor. None of those players are a better option than Pettis imo.

The hate is real when Shanahan has White suited up over Pettis. Oh and btw White has been a bust due to injuries, not because he was ever a healthy scratch, Pettis seems to have that record as a 9er.

To be fair to both sides, Pettis was nursing a knee injury before they played Miami. Shanahan indicated Pettis was just being used on returns until James was back. Then there was really no place for him if everyone else was healthy. No real difference now, except James is banged up. Pettis covers both the KR/PR and can play all 3 WR spots. They can't elevate white again without adding him to active roster, so Pettis will be active unless traded.
What if we trade Ahkello Witherspoon and Pettis + mid rounder to Dallas for WR Michael Gallup?
[ Edited by ninersnw on Oct 26, 2020 at 12:16 PM ]
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by red42x:
Pettis + Mullens for Dwayne Haskins or Josh Rosen.

...?
Originally posted by ninersnw:
What if we trade Ahkello Witherspoon and Pettis to Dallas for WR Michael Gallup?

Why would they give us Gallup for free.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
What if we trade Ahkello Witherspoon and Pettis to Dallas for WR Michael Gallup?

Lol
we send him to gb yet?
I wonder why we don't try to grab John ross from the Bengals. I bet pettis would fit in good there, and could use a fresh scenery.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
49ers have Kevin White, River Cracraft and Trent Taylor to replace Deebo Samuel and Richie James. Get Pettis the hell outta SF!!!

Wow! The hate is real! Kevin "the ultimate bust" White, "A River Runs through it" Cracraft, and Trent "I couldn't get open if my life depended on it" Taylor. None of those players are a better option than Pettis imo.

The hate is real when Shanahan has White suited up over Pettis. Oh and btw White has been a bust due to injuries, not because he was ever a healthy scratch, Pettis seems to have that record as a 9er.

To be fair to both sides, Pettis was nursing a knee injury before they played Miami. Shanahan indicated Pettis was just being used on returns until James was back. Then there was really no place for him if everyone else was healthy. No real difference now, except James is banged up. Pettis covers both the KR/PR and can play all 3 WR spots. They can't elevate white again without adding him to active roster, so Pettis will be active unless traded.

Wilson is probably going on IR so that may open up a spot for White.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:

Lol

gallup is real nice maybe a 3rd as well
Originally posted by da209:

Lol

Lol... i love delusional 9er fans

Originally posted by DickNasty:

Lol

Delusional? Is Michael Gallup, Micheal Irvin in your eyes? Witherspoon, Pettis and a 3rd rounder is more then fair.
[ Edited by ninersnw on Oct 26, 2020 at 12:14 PM ]

Lol

Delusional? Is Michael Gallup, Micheal Irvin in your eyes? Witherspoon, Pettis and a 3rd rounder is more then fair.

If we don't want these players what makes you think other teams do? Lol at people who make up s**tty trades to get rid of people and then get upset when the trade is mocked
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Howlett49:

Lol

If we don't want these players what makes you think other teams do? Lol at people who make up s**tty trades to get rid of people and then get upset when the trade is mocked
Cowgirls are now or should be considering moving to the Tanking for Trevor category. Part of that includes freeing up cash and moving assets for draft picks.
Originally posted by Howlett49:

Lol

Yeah, no idea what you guys are smoking but Gallup is not gonna get traded for any of our castoffs. Gallup had 1,100 receiving yards last yr and is still a young, ascending player.
Just cut this dude already...
Share 49ersWebzone