There are 161 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Cookin a hot flaming turd in the litter box

Let us know how it tastes.

Thank you for that. It's easily one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.
Just saw DK Metcalf with PINK hair

Since Dante has BABY BLUE hair, they would make a great pair

Just think would they could do at REVEAL PARTIES
[ Edited by wysiwyg on Oct 25, 2020 at 9:42 PM ]
How many draft pics do we have to give up to get rid of him?
Originally posted by Niners_D:

Don't think we will now. Think Shanny said that we won't be trading him and I believe It's because Richie James is hurt again and we need Pettis to take or backup as the returner
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Niners_D:

Don't think we will now. Think Shanny said that we won't be trading him and I believe It's because Richie James is hurt again and we need Pettis to take or backup as the returner

Alright fine, I'll suit up. But I can only promise as many targets as Pettis gets on game day.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Metcalf at least looks like a pro athlete, so I'm okay with his hair color
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

Lol great!!!

I can see why we passed up on Metcalf and not because of his hair or earrings. He's a mess waiting to happen. Seen him pout too many times. Ticking time tomb. I don't think Kyle would've put up with his s**t. We got class act bullies for WR's
[ Edited by wailers15 on Oct 25, 2020 at 11:07 PM ]
Pettis was a amazing return man in college..AMAZING.. I don't understand why we don't have him just do that at least.. he's better than Taylor and James at returning.. he must be deep in the dog house for him to not even be to be our return man
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Glad to see that Shanahan is still listening to offers for Pettis after all this. Much rather see Kevin White out there.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Glad to see that Shanahan is still listening to offers for Pettis after all this. Much rather see Kevin White out there.

Is Jennings the rookie still alive? He would be a good physical guy to play against Seattle.

Also if we don't bring out Kevin White this week then I don't understand the point of him being on the team.

I would even take a bust for a bust trade at this point lol. John Ross please
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FranchisePoster:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Is Jennings the rookie still alive? He would be a good physical guy to play against Seattle.

Also if we don't bring out Kevin White this week then I don't understand the point of him being on the team.

On IR for undisclosed injury.
Dante played well against Seattle before. Maybe he will next week too.
Originally posted by Lurker:

He destroyed Seattle when their defense was better. He even straight armed and posterized 2 defenders. Who knows right. Or maybe Bourne can drop a few passes
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Lurker:

He destroyed Seattle when their defense was better. He even straight armed and posterized 2 defenders. Who knows right. Or maybe Bourne can drop a few passes

Didn't shanahan say that he could still be traded? Despite the injuries? I just wish he'd show something, I've lost faith in Pettis, Shanny should have taken Sutton or Kirk, I think both were there, may be wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone