There are 120 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis (claimed NYG)

At least the Giants fans now have to deal with his soft ass.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,499
Sure he could dance it up like Victor Cruz, but will he be catching TDs
Giants after seing this video "Can we change our mind"?
he is celebrating being released instead of traded which means nobody was willing to give up anything for him(not even a 7th rounder). I would hang my head in shame. Then the only team interested in him afterwards was a bottom feeder.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
he is celebrating being released instead of traded which means nobody was willing to give up anything for him(not even a 7th rounder). I would hang my head in shame. Then the only team interested in him afterwards was a bottom feeder.

says the couch potato......
Originally posted by LVJay:
Sure he could dance it up like Victor Cruz, but will he be catching TDs
He's got nothing on Victor Cruz
Giants deactivating Tate, prepare yourself Giant fan, Pettis is gonna shine.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Giants deactivating Tate, prepare yourself Giant fan, Pettis is gonna shine.

I'm ready. He's getting a TD within his first 2 games lol
Giants placed WR Dante Pettis on the reserve/COVID-19 list.

OT Matt Peart and TE Kaden Smith join Pettis on the list after the three tested positive this week, joining K Graham Gano from earlier in the week. The Giants are on their bye. If truly positive, it puts Pettis, Smith, and Peart in danger of missing Week 12.
Originally posted by battletowin:
Giants placed WR Dante Pettis on the reserve/COVID-19 list.

OT Matt Peart and TE Kaden Smith join Pettis on the list after the three tested positive this week, joining K Graham Gano from earlier in the week. The Giants are on their bye. If truly positive, it puts Pettis, Smith, and Peart in danger of missing Week 12.

He caught something at least

Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Originally posted by battletowin:
Giants placed WR Dante Pettis on the reserve/COVID-19 list.

OT Matt Peart and TE Kaden Smith join Pettis on the list after the three tested positive this week, joining K Graham Gano from earlier in the week. The Giants are on their bye. If truly positive, it puts Pettis, Smith, and Peart in danger of missing Week 12.

He caught something at least
but then got injured..... reserved
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Originally posted by battletowin:
Giants placed WR Dante Pettis on the reserve/COVID-19 list.

OT Matt Peart and TE Kaden Smith join Pettis on the list after the three tested positive this week, joining K Graham Gano from earlier in the week. The Giants are on their bye. If truly positive, it puts Pettis, Smith, and Peart in danger of missing Week 12.

He caught something at least

Originally posted by NYniner85:

This dude mind is so not into football , he acting like one of the gay dudes from my high school , still craving validation , good riddance
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
This dude mind is so not into football , he acting like one of the gay dudes from my high school , still craving validation , good riddance

I don't know why but this legit cracked me up lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Originally posted by battletowin:
Giants placed WR Dante Pettis on the reserve/COVID-19 list.

OT Matt Peart and TE Kaden Smith join Pettis on the list after the three tested positive this week, joining K Graham Gano from earlier in the week. The Giants are on their bye. If truly positive, it puts Pettis, Smith, and Peart in danger of missing Week 12.

He caught something at least


Lol
Share 49erswebzone