There are 270 users in the forums

Jeremiah Attaochu

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Say good bye to DEKODA OR DEKOTA whatever his name is...

It doesn't really mattter !!!!!
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by captveg:
We need a LEO. If this guy is solid depth, great, but our DC has to be pretty worried going into next season.

We still need CB depth as well, unless they are gambling and feel that Sherman will be 100% come camp.

You can only try to acquire what is available. There are no top tier (or even 2nd tier) LEOs available in free agency. 3rd tier at best. And those guys have choices.

So yes, we need these things, but there are a lot of variables to being able to acquire them.

So why cut Dumervil?

Man agreed. Still doesn't make sense to me.
Pay for play deal for someone who was stuck behind Melvin Ingram on the Bolts and couldn't unseat him for playing time. Not bad.
I like this signing!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by susweel:
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 1m1 minute ago

The #49ers signed former #Chargers LB Jeremiah Attaochu to a 1-year deal worth up to $5.125M, source said. He gets $2.5M fully guaranteed. Played in 4 games last year, but had 6 sacks in 2015.

Basically the cap space we got from the Kilgore trade.

great signing, could be like the goodwin version on defense.
Originally posted by Dillesq:
Ran a 4.58 40 with a 37.5″ vertical
7.28 3-cone
4.64 short shuttle
1.55 ten yard split

3-cone

He's a nice depth signing... better not have paid much for him.

Edit: $2.5 million isn't too shabby
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 15, 2018 at 2:55 PM ]
I like this signing, low risk high upside. Still fairly young

Sus likes it

Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
theres a passrusher. and only 25. definitely a prove it contract. could be the defensive version of goodwin??

OMG. People need to stop with this nonsense. Every signing this FO makes is not magically going to be some player that transforms his career overnight lol.

This guy has a better chance of being injured before the start of the season than he does elevating his game to a level to be compared to the Goodwin deal. lol.

Im just hoping he stays healthy, and can give us the same production as Dumervil did.

He said "could", meaning it was a best case scenario, meaning there were worse ways this deal could end up, i.e. a "prove it contract". The risk here is very, very low being a 1-year deal. No magic expected.

as a fan i would love it if every under the radar fa would be like goodwin, but of course he could just be okay and give us maybe 2 or 3 sacks, or could be a nice surprise and give us 6-8 or maybe even 10, but we'll see won't we?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
I like this signing, low risk high upside. Still fairly young

i like your user name

welcome!

• TyCore
  • Veteran
Broken foot in 2016.

Hope that doesn't manifest itself in the future, those injuries can be pesky.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
6 sacks in 2015, still more sacks than Arik Armsteads WHOLE Career lolololol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Sus likes it

I've seen him play many times and always thought to myself "I wish he was on the 9ers."
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
I like this

Me too. If they didn't land Bosa and Ingram didn't emerge he'd still be there. Beautiful thing is he knows the D and is hungry for a big pay day.
The deal is worth $5.125 million with $2.5 million guarantees, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Share 49ersWebzone