There are 173 users in the forums

Jeremiah Attaochu

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by Ninerblood:
Is this guy any good?

He was excellent in 2015 but hasn't been able to stay healthy the last two seasons. Dude was a 2nd-round pick.
  • Kolohe
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by niners94:
Tell me how to feel.

Bye Eli!

But Eli stays healthy.
He had foot problems in 2016 (sprained ankle and broken foot). Not sure what happened in 2017.
Fusco knows him.

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by crabman82:
This signing is nothing to sneeze at. (joke about his last name)
It was funny until u pointed out ur own joke
My bad, didn't think anyone would get it.

We're not all lackwits and dilettantes.
Originally posted by Ninerblood:
Does he create pressure tho?

He's an up upgrade over Eli. A placeholder for a year until they can acquire someone better.
Tell me how to feel.

Angry
Originally posted by gold49digger:
theres a passrusher. and only 25. definitely a prove it contract. could be the defensive version of goodwin??

OMG. People need to stop with this nonsense. Every signing this FO makes is not magically going to be some player that transforms his career overnight lol.

This guy has a better chance of being injured before the start of the season than he does elevating his game to a level to be compared to the Goodwin deal. lol.

Im just hoping he stays healthy, and can give us the same production as Dumervil did.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by saniner:
One year prove it deal for a young pass rusher. A move with a lot of upside. I like it

2 sacks in his last 12 games.... #winning

Injuries. Healthy in 2015 and had 50 tackles with 6 sacks. That's a huge upgrade to Harold. Pass rush is still the #1 need, but having this guy on a 1 year deal helps.
Originally posted by crabman82:
This signing is nothing to sneeze at. (joke about his last name)

It was funny until u pointed out ur own joke

Lol

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Tell me how to feel.

Angry

Ok
perfect fit for our system
Ran a 4.58 40 with a 37.5″ vertical
7.28 3-cone
4.64 short shuttle
1.55 ten yard split
Tell me how to feel.

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
theres a passrusher. and only 25. definitely a prove it contract. could be the defensive version of goodwin??

OMG. People need to stop with this nonsense. Every signing this FO makes is not magically going to be some player that transforms his career overnight lol.

This guy has a better chance of being injured before the start of the season than he does elevating his game to a level to be compared to the Goodwin deal. lol.

Im just hoping he stays healthy, and can give us the same production as Dumervil did.

sorry for being optimistic
Share 49erswebzone