There are 190 users in the forums

Why did Foles pat the OT on the butt during "The Play?"

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by defenderDX:
he wanted anal

LOL
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Hearing rumors that foles has a giant dong. To the point where chicks in college were afraid to have sex with him. Supposedly he has to fold his dick to fit into his cup. Big Dick Nick
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Hearing rumors that foles has a giant dong. To the point where chicks in college were afraid to have sex with him. Supposedly he has to fold his dick to fit into his cup. Big Dick Nick

So the butt tap was to tell the OT he was getting the whole 14 inches after the game?
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Feb 9, 2018 at 11:21 AM ]
We got some pretty sharp guys here . SHOWTIME and crew ran that play 18 zillion times, frontwards and backwards, and in the background (later) Foles is commenting he wanted it to look like the R side of the OL couldn't hear him. But he never mentioned the butt pat. I think as noted on previous page it was to let the OL and backfield know everything was set. But foles never commented exactly why the pat. Still a play for the ages, and the best trick play i have seen EVER. Also, called the Philly special, all 11 guys looked like they had run that play 200 times. It was perfect. True the back footed pass could have been off target by the WR(or TE, whoever), but Foles DID watch that ball all the way in to his hands...unlike Brady who leaped too early, misjudged, really, and then took his eyes off the ball....which Foley did NOT do. Butt pat remains a mystery.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
We got some pretty sharp guys here . SHOWTIME and crew ran that play 18 zillion times, frontwards and backwards, and in the background (later) Foles is commenting he wanted it to look like the R side of the OL couldn't hear him. But he never mentioned the butt pat. I think as noted on previous page it was to let the OL and backfield know everything was set. But foles never commented exactly why the pat. Still a play for the ages, and the best trick play i have seen EVER. Also, called the Philly special, all 11 guys looked like they had run that play 200 times. It was perfect. True the back footed pass could have been off target by the WR(or TE, whoever), but Foles DID watch that ball all the way in to his hands...unlike Brady who leaped too early, misjudged, really, and then took his eyes off the ball....which Foley did NOT do. Butt pat remains a mystery.

First and foremost. I know nothing about XX n OO"s!And yes i know nobody has the Qb in Man covarage...First thing is first. As soon as you see the QB LEAVE THE POCKET. HIS THE LDE Responibility. Just go crack him.
I think he was queuing the back that he was set and to hike it.
If you watch the play right after he gives a lil slap, instant hike.
Foles did a hell of a job selling that play by just playing lazy then boom off to the races.
Foles tapped the gaurd to tell them to hike the ball. Do you think the center has eyes in the back of his head?

Very good question...
Originally posted by wailers15:
I think he was queuing the back that he was set and to hike it.
If you watch the play right after he gives a lil slap, instant hike.
Foles did a hell of a job selling that play by just playing lazy then boom off to the races.

Exactly right, No doubt about it.
I'm convinced. It was the que to to snap the ball. Impossible to hear anything but did the OT then call out the snap or was the butt tap the signal for the snap? The play was so well run, it was like they considered every possible screw up and countered it. So did the OT shout "hut" or did the RB see the butt slap and then give a hand signal for the ball to be snapped? All observations so far are very astute.
he probably was excited and has a nervous tick.

I slap my girls ass like that when i'm about to bust.

More information than we need to know. Thank you.
nowhere near the madden glitches Peyton used to do in his prime tho

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Different system for different team..

I remember when I played QB back in Highschool, each time we had to tap the OL on their butt, it tells them to ...

LEFT BUNS = Block DL on your left

RIGHT BUNS = Let DL on right rush in w/o blocking
Share 49ersWebzone