LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 398 users in the forums

Pat Mahomes and the Kansas City Swifties Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm not saying Purdy = Mahomes,....but. ....I'm liking what I'm seeing.

https://youtube.com/shorts/df5pUe0nL4g?feature=share
2022-23 League MVP

And the voting should really be pretty unanimous.
[ Edited by random49er on Jan 7, 2023 at 4:56 PM ]
Originally posted by random49er:
2023 League MVP

Yeah. I hate him as a human being for beating the niners senseless, but dude is good. Never really seen anything like his crazy freestyle accuracy.
2023 League MVP

This.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
When are the Chiefs going to get called out for signing or trading for literally every criminal they can? Toney is an idiot who pointed an assault rifle at people in college. They have zero conscience when it comes to high character individuals. Clark, Hill, Toney, Gordon, Arnette, etc., list goes on.

They once employed Kareem Hunt as well
This guy sells the flop very well too. Maybe too much. Should not have been a penalty .
I'm rooting for Mahomes. Yeah, he took a SB from us, but I appreciate watching greatness, especially when it involves overcoming adversity. Watching Mahomes play through a high-ankle sprain at such a high level is wild.

Plus, f**k the Eagles.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 30, 2023 at 11:28 AM ]
yea as much as i hate KC i'll pull for them since they had to fight to get to the SB unlike the eagles who were gift wrapped their trip
Originally posted by Heroism:
I'm rooting for Mahomes. Yeah, he took a SB from us, but I appreciate watching greatness, especially when it involves overcoming adversity. Watching Mahomes play through a high-ankle sprain at such a high level is wild.

Plus, f**k the Eagles.

lol @ HIGH ANKLE SPRAIN

Dude is a drama queen. Whenever he gets touched he flops around like his tiktok dancing brother until he draws a flag. Probably has the refs under his payroll with his half a billion.

I have no choice but the lesser of the two evils is rooting for the Chiefs. I want the Eagles to suffer a loss ESP to Andy Reid. Who knows? Maybe after another SB win some of the superstar Chiefs will retire or just go off and get paid like Tyreek somewhere.

Pacheco was my draft crush because of his speed.He reminds me of Jamal Charles a bit.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
lol @ HIGH ANKLE SPRAIN

Dude is a drama queen. Whenever he gets touched he flops around like his tiktok dancing brother until he draws a flag. Probably has the refs under his payroll with his half a billion.

I have no choice but the lesser of the two evils is rooting for the Chiefs. I want the Eagles to suffer a loss ESP to Andy Reid. Who knows? Maybe after another SB win some of the superstar Chiefs will retire or just go off and get paid like Tyreek somewhere.

Pacheco was my draft crush because of his speed.He reminds me of Jamal Charles a bit.

forget the speed dude trucks ppl

physical running.. you love to see it

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Chris Jones, man, guy's a load. He may have overtaken Donald as the top interior player in the league.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
yea as much as i hate KC i'll pull for them since they had to fight to get to the SB unlike the eagles who were gift wrapped their trip

Uhhhhh, KC super bowl appearance was gift wrapped by that idiot Ossai.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
2023 League MVP

This.

I would do a QB of the year award

and a separate NFL MVP for non-QBs only

right now the NFL MVP is essentially a QB of the year award.. comparing a QB to a non QB is apples / oranges.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
2023 League MVP

This.

I would do a QB of the year award

and a separate NFL MVP for non-QBs only

right now the NFL MVP is essentially a QB of the year award.. comparing a QB to a non QB is apples / oranges.

That's a hell of an idea..
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

Uhhhhh, KC super bowl appearance was gift wrapped by that idiot Ossai.

At least they've been through their battles over the years (and in that game). Eagles toughest game all year was the cowboys in the reg season. Kinda makes me sick knowing what we've been through over the years, just to watch a team literally walk into the SB without doing anything all year and get praised as the class of the NFC. I have a feeling it won't be pretty for the Eagles.
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Feb 1, 2023 at 3:54 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone