There are 237 users in the forums

Pat Mahomes and the Kansas City Swifties Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by DrEll:
I don't get what's so funny ? They won their SB with a loaded roster. Congrats to them.

we've f**ked up twice with a loaded roster….with nothing to show for it.

All the niners had to do was cover Tyreek Hill for six minutes.

That's true. That's why the blame Jimmy G thing is way over blown. You can't win this? The defense should be able to win this. Especially a good one.

Image ought to come with a trigger warning

You should be able to win 95% of games like that. With a good defense closing out the game.

You forget the Pass Interference call that put them at the goal line instantly smh.... the defense didn't even let them earn it, they gift wrapped it for them smh
God damn, this is a crazy ass throw. Mahomes is incredible. The dude's mechanics are ass by conventional standards, but it doesn't matter.

[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 12, 2022 at 3:15 PM ]
Ha...stud muffin
Originally posted by Heroism:
God damn, this is a crazy ass throw. Mahomes is incredible. The dude's mechanics are ass by conventional standards, but it doesn't matter.

His mechanics aren't really ass.. he just has the ability to throw from non traditional arm angles. His legs and footwork are always perfect and he's always in a position to throw an accurate football. I'm not one of those guys who believes playing other sports always translates to being able to throw the football, but he really excels at those baseball style throws.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
His mechanics aren't really ass.. he just has the ability to throw from non traditional arm angles. His legs and footwork are always perfect and he's always in a position to throw an accurate football. I'm not one of those guys who believes playing other sports always translates to being able to throw the football, but he really excels at those baseball style throws.

Yeah, he does have a unique ability to throw from non-traditional arm angles, but he also consistently throws dimes off his backfoot, with his heels clicking, overstriding his target and with hips/shoulders misaligned to his target. The dude consistently defies teaching techniques and breaks conventional coaching QB rules.

This football coach sums it up perfectly. Mahomes hasn't changed very much from college. He's just that uber-talented. I don't think anyone should ever be compared to this dude. He's one of one.

Mahomes does stupid s**t like this every single week. No other QB in the NFL can get away with this.

[ Edited by Heroism on Sep 17, 2022 at 2:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

Most QBs don't even try that throw.
Originally posted by thl408:
CJ Beathard will be Chief at some point in his career, and when he does, this post being on page 1 of this thread will be viewed as prophetic.

More like pathetic.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
3 years from now after Mahomes busts they'll trade for CJ and be our JV squad again.

I missed the part where Mahomes busts. When was that again?
Just not as good as Mahomes and the Chiefs. It doesn't mean we are doing something wrong. He's just remarkable. Only Josh Allen or Tom Brady have a chance. The rest of the league will LOSE. That's just pure reality. What can you even do? The can get 3rd and 40. You can't beat that.

Brady looks dropped off. Rodgers looks dropped off. I doubt Justin Herbert can beat this. I seriously doubt the Eagles can beat this. I've seen enough with our Super Bowl and this year to know we will have a really difficult time with them if we meet in the playoffs. The Rams appear to have dropped off some. So who than? Josh Allen and the Bills and that defense with their pass rush is about it. If the Bills don't beat them they are almost a shoe in to win the Super Bowl. I don't think anybody in the NFC is on their level. Only the Bills in the AFC seem to pretty consistently compete with them and have an improved pass rush this year.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 25, 2022 at 12:58 PM ]
Brady looks dropped off. Rodgers looks dropped off. I doubt Justin Herbert can beat this. I seriously doubt the Eagles can beat this. I've seen enough with our Super Bowl and this year to know we will have a really difficult time with them if we meet in the playoffs. The Rams appear to have dropped off some. So who than? Josh Allen and the Bills and that defense with their pass rush is about it. If the Bills don't beat them they are almost a shoe in to win the Super Bowl. I don't think anybody in the NFC is on their level. Only the Bills in the AFC seem to pretty consistently compete with them and have an improved pass rush this year.

We should start a Jalen Hurts Eagles thread.. he can really play
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

We should start a Jalen Hurts Eagles thread.. he can really play

I don't know if he can play with this guy. Look at the Eagles schedule too. Undefeated yes. But lots of soft games in there. Their schedule gets harder. They will lose some.
I can believe Elijah Woods kept beating us on 3rd and longs. It's so frustrating.
That 3rd and 20 screen was a dagger.
Then you have that 45 yarder to Schuster on a 3rd down. WTaF our the DBs doing?
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Oct 25, 2022 at 4:27 PM ]
When are the Chiefs going to get called out for signing or trading for literally every criminal they can? Toney is an idiot who pointed an assault rifle at people in college. They have zero conscience when it comes to high character individuals. Clark, Hill, Toney, Gordon, Arnette, etc., list goes on.
Share 49ersWebzone