LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Pat Mahomes and the Kansas City Swifties Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
His brother danced on Sean Taylor's memorial for Tik Toc in the game Washington was retiring his jersey. How the hell is there no outrage? Pat Mahomes brother should be beaten down for that kind of disrespect

Have you not seen the outrage?

I'm just learning about it now tbh if anyone should be canceled it's that idiot

Agreed. I found out about it the morning after the game during Lavar Arringtons radio show he was saying if he ever sees this kid it's on.
https://theshadowleague.com/social-media-viciously-attacks-patrick-mahomes-little-brother-jackson-for-doing-tiktok-on-memorial-of-wft-legend-sean-taylor/

This is so stupid and blown out of proportion. The people who were allowed sideline access were instructed to stand there This moron Jackson Mahomes most likely wasnt doing this out of disrespect, but more out of ignorance. Kid deserves to be punched in the face, but not for dancing on the number.

The entire number retirement ceremony by the Redskins was a joke, and they should be ashamed of themselves for how it was handled. The outrage should be directed at the Redskins, not some irrelevant millennial tik tok personality.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Oct 21, 2021 at 4:03 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
https://theshadowleague.com/social-media-viciously-attacks-patrick-mahomes-little-brother-jackson-for-doing-tiktok-on-memorial-of-wft-legend-sean-taylor/

This is so stupid and blown out of proportion. The people who were allowed sideline access were instructed to stand there This moron Jackson Mahomes most likely wasnt doing this out of disrespect, but more out of ignorance. Kid deserves to be punched in the face, but not for dancing on the number.

The entire number retirement ceremony by the Redskins was a joke, and they should be ashamed of themselves for how it was handled. The outrage should be directed at the Redskins, not some irrelevant millennial tik tok personality.

Yeah, Redskins could've stopped any of that from happening, scumbag organization from top to bottom, apparently ST's close family didn't even know they were retiring his number. but that's another topic
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Oct 21, 2021 at 5:43 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by thl408:

His dance upset me more than the dancing on Sean Taylor's number.

You're right.

I miss Sean Taylor, that boy was a monster!!! There's no way he could play like he did in today's patty cake NFL.
I feel like his brother is hitting his wife on the side.....
If/when the Chiefs miss the playoffs, at least mahomes will have free time to shoot more commercials.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I feel like his brother is hitting his wife on the side.....

Nah he likes dudes
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Not gonna lie, watching the chefs and Kermit getting their asses handed to them makes me smile
He's trying to do too much. At times he just needs to slide and surrender himself, as well as go down and take the sack instead of risking a monster hit. Injuries will stop his career a lot faster than NFL defenses.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He's trying to do too much. At times he just needs to slide and surrender himself, as well as go down and take the sack instead of risking a monster hit. Injuries will stop his career a lot faster than NFL defenses.

Yep. He is starting to remind me of Andrew Luck in that sense. When QBs feel like they HAVE to have superhuman results for their team to have a chance to win, you see mistakes like Mahomes is making now.

Hopefully these recent results will mean less Mahomes commercials please God
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

When I watched Mahomes' tape at TT, I thought these types of plays would happen a lot more than in the NFL than they have. His loosey-goosey style of play is a blessing and a curse, and he's been able to harness it to his benefit since he's been in the NFL. But this season, it's completely unraveling.

Also, I don't think enough people talk about his mechanics. The way he throws puts a ton of pressure on his shoulder. I wouldn't be surprised to see that arm start to lose steam as he gets older.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 25, 2021 at 2:13 PM ]
cant believe this kermit mother f**ker beat us in the sb
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Tyreek Hill beat us.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Tyreek Hill beat us.

b******t Officiating beat us
Share 49ersWebzone