There are 201 users in the forums

Pat Mahomes and the Kansas City Swifties Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Reid has finally got the QB he needs.

Kansas City itself has been dying for a real QB. Did you see all the ads?
Man, Mahomes so damn calm when dropping back, even when he has no reason to be.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Mitch punted a 62 yarder and pinned KC at the 3, but nobody noticed because the announce team was too busy blowing Merhomes' weenus .

F*ck that bert and ernie ass dude to the fullest.

Damn. This is pretty harsh, Tony.
I don't see the Chiefs missing the playoffs as long as they have T Hill and Watkins. Crazy duo right there.
I don't see the Chiefs missing the playoffs as long as they have T Hill and Watkins. Crazy duo right there.

No s**t they aren't missing the playoffs. They have Mahomes. Way to go out on a limb, Tony
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I dont think Tyreek should have been suspended. Much like I dont think Ezekiel Elliot should have been suspended.

Inconsistent rulings.

Personally I think he should be banned and that that poor child should be taken from both of these lowlifes.

I agree with you, I just don't agree with the system.

So I just wanted to ask you; where would they place the child once they "take him away" from both parents?

We must think through the entire process and not just the emotional side of things. For example: Lock him up! Then what? Locking people up won't make them a better person/parent/citizen. Who would take this kid, and commit to raising him like their own?

There are plenty of loving people out there looking to adopt/foster children. Is it a perfect solution? No. Ideally a child should stay with his parents, but what if that is not the safest option?
What would you rather have happen to him? If you want to keep someone like Hill out of prison and not take the child away, what is/are your solution(s)?

There aren't plenty. Most kids dont get adopted.

Ah ok. Guess that's why there about 2 million families in the United States waiting to adopt which equates out to roughly 36 families waiting for every 1 child up for adoption

Why are there 100,000 adoptable kids in foster care who go unadopted?

This dude cant stay on the field. He couldnt last year, and wont this year.

The crazy duo you speak of is Hill and Kelce. Watkins is a replaceable piece.
Mitch punted a 62 yarder and pinned KC at the 3, but nobody noticed because the announce team was too busy blowing Merhomes' weenus .

F*ck that bert and ernie ass dude to the fullest.

• dj43

Mecole Hardiman is scary fast as well. By mid-season, he is going to be causing a lot of DCs to lose sleep.

Watkins has not lived up to his clippings but he is also someone you can't go to sleep on.

The most interesting thing about the Chiefs is how Reid will scheme to make up for the loss of Hunt.

It will be all about the injuries...as it is with all teams.
Originally posted by dj43:

Mecole Hardiman is scary fast as well. By mid-season, he is going to be causing a lot of DCs to lose sleep.

Watkins has not lived up to his clippings but he is also someone you can't go to sleep on.

The most interesting thing about the Chiefs is how Reid will scheme to make up for the loss of Hunt.

yep. They where a five star offense with Hunt. I say they're a 4 now with an unknown defense.Who's going to catch all of those screen plays now?
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Aug 27, 2019 at 12:34 AM ]

Originally posted by dj43:

yep. They where a five star offense with Hunt. I say they're a 4 now with an unknown defense.Who's going to catch all of those screen plays now?

They blew a win over NE without Hunt due to a dumb defensive penalty. KC will be just fine as long as they have Mahomes.
[ Edited by Joecool on Aug 27, 2019 at 7:32 AM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
They blew a win over NE without Hunt due to a dumb defensive penalty. KC will be just fine as long as they have Mahomes.

Kelce, Pat, Hill, will basically guarantee them a playoff spot every year if they stay healthy.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Yep. IMO the Chiefs would have won the superbowl last year if our idiot new edge rusher didnt line up offsides for no reason whatsoever.
But we got Solomon Thomas!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Let's Go!!

Where y'all at?
I see a lot of comments about Kansas City, Mahomes and the offense. But not one comment about the defense.

KC didn't win the big prize last season because they don't have a defense. Reid has essentially rebuilt the unit, adding seven new starters. But until they can actually stop someone, Mahomes can only take this team so far.

I know a lot of fans loved the shootout that took place last season between the Chefs and the Reams. I found it embarassing. While I am a fan of offensive football, I also like to see some defense. Defense wins championships. New England took care of both prolific, high-scoring offenses in the playoffs last season because they have this boring defense that can actually stop high-powered offenses.

Not that I'm a fan of the Patriots. But at least Bellicheat pays attention to both sides of the ball.
[ Edited by billbird2111 on Aug 28, 2019 at 9:24 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone