There are 268 users in the forums

Pat Mahomes and the Kansas City Swifties Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Gotta get the golden boy Mahomes into the Superbowl. If you honestly thought he was gonna get suspended, I don't think you're paying enough attention
Wonder if this kid will get any relevant services?
  • dj43
Originally posted by lamontb:
Like I thought both of them are abusers and protect each other. Just enough lies to keep the policy off of them

Sadly, that is the way of too much DV stuff. Worse for the kid. He was injured. Both parents are to blame because they should be united in protecting him first and foremost.

IMO, both of them should be rendered incapable of having any more children as they clearly are not qualified to do what parents should do. (somewhat tongue in cheek)
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
I dont like him, but what was he supposed to do here? Suspend him for what? Blame the mom and the police depaetment that handled this.

They gave Jimmy Smith four games for being "emotionally abusive" and calling his former a girlfriend a b***h.

The inconsistency is just...wow.
I dont think Tyreek should have been suspended. Much like I dont think Ezekiel Elliot should have been suspended.

Inconsistent rulings.
  • dj43
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I dont think Tyreek should have been suspended. Much like I dont think Ezekiel Elliot should have been suspended.

Inconsistent rulings.

That is certainly frustrating but it does not deal with the substance of the matters themselves. That is what is maddening.

Star power rules. It comes down to the fact it is all about the business of putting butts in the seats, both at the stadium and in front of TV sets. Fans don't want to see second-string guys when they could see the stars.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I dont like him, but what was he supposed to do here? Suspend him for what? Blame the mom and the police depaetment that handled this.

They gave Jimmy Smith four games for being "emotionally abusive" and calling his former a girlfriend a b***h.

The inconsistency is just...wow.

I heard that part being brought up, but that thing with Jimmy wasnt a one time thing. Cops showed up to their house like 6 seperate times before the nfl said enough.

Hills gf is refusing to talk to the nfl or police. I guess she doctored the tape, and all charges were dropped. Is there still enough to suspend him for a couple games? Maybe, but you know the nfl pa will raise hell if that happens.

In this instance, people who want him suspended should be more pissed at the nfl pa than at Goodell. His hands are tied on this one. I hate defending Goodell lol, but this one i get.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jul 20, 2019 at 7:42 AM ]
Originally posted by dj43:

Inconsistent rulings.

That is certainly frustrating but it does not deal with the substance of the matters themselves. That is what is maddening.

Star power rules. It comes down to the fact it is all about the business of putting butts in the seats, both at the stadium and in front of TV sets. Fans don't want to see second-string guys when they could see the stars.

This just shows you that the NFL should focus on what it does best FOOTBALL, and stay out of societal matters which it is not good at. We have a court system for this and do not need the NFL to police our society. This is what opened the door for Kap take a knee during the national anthem, trying to bridge the NFL into societal matters. I think it is great when the NFL donates to issues like world hunger, education, or child development. I just don't think the NFL does crime and punishment very well due to the same bias' that our criminal justice system has.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Lol that text exchange is the fakest s**t I've ever seen

Lol yeah. I think someone doesn't want her gravy train getting derailed . Pieces of s**t, both of them

This is why we need to address the true problem.

I agree. They should require all lowlife half wits in the world to get a vasectomy or their tubes tied

Then there would be no one to give ivy league schools or USC/UCLA millions of dollars to sneak their kids through.

Our society needs "lowlife half wits".

Here is the problem:

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Captain-at-jail-where-Epstein-served-time-in-2008-14109610.php
[ Edited by glorydayz on Jul 20, 2019 at 9:44 AM ]

Inconsistent rulings.

This just shows you that the NFL should focus on what it does best FOOTBALL, and stay out of societal matters which it is not good at. We have a court system for this and do not need the NFL to police our society. This is what opened the door for Kap take a knee during the national anthem, trying to bridge the NFL into societal matters. I think it is great when the NFL donates to issues like world hunger, education, or child development. I just don't think the NFL does crime and punishment very well due to the same bias' that our criminal justice system has.

You think the Nfl wants to be involved in this? This isnt a good look for them, its not like they want this going on. Nfl is protecting the shield, thats it. Nfl doesnt care about world hunger or some woman getting beat up. They just want to protect their image.

Where to draft Hill in fantasy ?!?!

Inconsistent rulings.

You think the Nfl wants to be involved in this? This isnt a good look for them, its not like they want this going on. Nfl is protecting the shield, thats it. Nfl doesnt care about world hunger or some woman getting beat up. They just want to protect their image.

The NFL only does what it wants, this was Roger Goodell's agenda.

Pretty much. He needs proof. Whether it's a police report or the girl cooperating with the league.

Inconsistent rulings.

The NFL only does what it wants, this was Roger Goodell's agenda.

Lol. Goodell is a puppet of the owners. He works for the owners, hes employed by them, not the players. Goodell does whats best for the owners, aka, the nfl, the shield.
  • dj43

Inconsistent rulings.

All businesses have a right to set personal conduct requirements in their terms of employment. This is particularly true when the appeal of the product is impacted by the image conveyed by the employee. As noted above, the problem is not over the right of the employer but the perceived inconsistency. Of course that is made worse by the fact the fans never have access to all the info the police and the NFL have.
Share 49ersWebzone